[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

Well, Worthington is now a full-fledged

bureaucrat. He has been made Acting Director of whatever the mage agency is called (I forget). He has met with the President, the Secretary of DHS, and the Governator.

Now, he can get to the important stuff.

Great chapter, Dan...a lot of plot development. Thanks.

Well, Worthington is now a full-fledged

bureaucrat. He has been made Acting Director of whatever the mage agency is called (I forget). He has met with the President, the Secretary of DHS, and the Governator.

Now, he can get to the important stuff.

It was indeed an excellent chapter, with a great deal of plot development. Two comments:

I think Gerald Norman's death is highly suspicious, under the circumstances. Granted that coincidences do occur, for the chief honcho of the government's mage program to be killed just now... well, the old adage is "Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence; three times is enemy action."

2. I propose a new law, resembling Murphy's:

"After the Do Over tetralogy, Dawn of Tears, and now Rich Boy, if you are the protagonist of a dkstories story, and the President wants to talk to you, run, do not walk, and do not stop until you are in Tierra Del Fuego or living in Bali under an assumend name -- the results are going to be beyond your control and not ones you're going to be happy with."

:worship::worship: Dan, the rhythm is accelerating ! The old Dan from the DO saga is back :D .

Thanks for all these battle preparations.

I enjoy in advance the next chapters.

old bob

Worthington is definitely going to have a lot more headaches with his new responsibilities. I also agree about Norman's suspicious death. Something isn't right here...

Great chapter, Dan!

2. I propose a new law, resembling Murphy's:

"After the Do Over tetralogy, Dawn of Tears, and now Rich Boy, if you are the protagonist of a dkstories story, and the President wants to talk to you, run, do not walk, and do not stop until you are in Tierra Del Fuego or living in Bali under an assumend name -- the results are going to be beyond your control and not ones you're going to be happy with."

:lmao:

I forgot to ask... did anyone else find it odd that Brandon was visibly scared of meeting the president? I thought he handled himself better when going to face the demons, no?

I forgot to ask... did anyone else find it odd that Brandon was visibly scared of meeting the president? I thought he handled himself better when going to face the demons, no?

Demons are a bit more routine for him now.

I agree with Demetz that Colin is going to be trouble... I'm betting he'll throw a major wrench in things and could be a good antagonist for Rich Boys III. Hmmmm.... Colin is unhappy with Worthington and apparently everyone else and we haven't heard from "Uncle Dearest" lately.

Steve

This is the first time I have ever seen censored comments. What gives?

Great story Dan. :angry:

Take your cursor and highlight the black text to reveal it. It took me a while to figure that one out. :*)

This is the first time I have ever seen censored comments. What gives? :angry:

Just to clarify, they're not censored, but marked as spoilers by the poster. You should see an "Insert: SPOILER" over on the left under Quick Access when creating a post. They help users from accidentally reading something that may spoil the story. As Tim said, just click and drag over it to see the text. ^_^

Sush! Do you realize that it has been 10 hours since Friday came?

Ah! The nuances of timezones... :angry:

:lol:

BeaStKid :devil:

I guess we're all a little on edge awaiting RB2/28. Some of us have just been awake longer than others. Some of us will get a nap in before it arrives.

I guess we're all a little on edge awaiting RB2/28. Some of us have just been awake longer than others. Some of us will get a nap in before it arrives.

It is 11.35 pm here...I am sure to get a nap (or else my dad would kill me!! :lol: )