[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

That was a great ending of the story. One thing that struck me as odd was the fact that the doctors wanted Worthington to use that devious spell upon the children. It seems like those on the Light side should be above making such suggestions. It looks like Worthington and Kyle are together now. That's wonderful news. I look forward to seeing their relationship grow in Rich Boy 3. That was a great chapter and a great story overall. :great:

Edited by Tiger

Thanks, Dan. This was a thoroughly engrossing story and the final chapter provided a most acceptable conclusion.

Hooray for love! With Worthington and Kyle making it official that, as Kyle so forthrightly expressed it, "we're queer for each other," the alignments for Rich Boy:Inheritance are set. I am looking forward to the day when you return to this series.

Jamie is not mentioned in the chapter, but it appears he survived and is well. The four young boys whom the demons had sought to re-engineer genetically are left as something of an unknown as to what their future holds, but they like and trust Worthington and that will hopefully see them through.

Thanks again. On to Dreams of a Father.

Wow Dan... I stand by what I say! You are the BEST author out there, without a doubt!

That was an AMAZING chapter, and an AMAZING ending to an AMAZING story!

I cannot wait until the next part of the Worthington story!

Thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

Kurt

Edited by Kurt

I concur with everything that has been said. It truly is a fitting end to a wonderfully wonderful story. Just the right amount of everything.

I can't wait to read the next book, but, I am even more eager to read Dreams of a Father... :)

Thanks a ton, Dan, for these awesome two books of Rich Boy.

BeaStKid :devil:

How Dan... I stand by what I say! You are the BEST author out there, without a doubt!

That was an AMAZING chapter, and an AMAZING ending to an AMAZING story!

I cannot wait until the next part of the Worthington story!

Thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

Kurt

GA Members are also amazing ! They find much better words then myself to cheer your work and I have just to support them :worship:

Just one point about what happened between chapters 29 and 30. I missed a description of the last battle :lol::(:D . Its one of your strengh (see the DO saga). Battles on earth, battles in space, battle with magic could have be fun to follow. But I suppose you brought allready a lot and maybe you are tired to show your "military" knowledge :D .

BTW, I have just to read again the battles in your other stories to fulfil my wish :lol:

Old bob

Awesome ending to this book, I look forward to the next. And....... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU not including a cliffhanger!!!! Just enough info to patiently wait for the next book to start and not have to pull my hair out waiting!

• Site Moderator
That was a great ending of the story. One thing that struck me as odd was the fact that the doctors wanted Worthington to use that devious spell upon the children. It seems like those on the Light side should be above making such suggestions. It looks like Worthington and Kyle are together now. That's wonderful news. I look forward to seeing their relationship grow in Rich Boy 3. That was a great chapter and a great story overall. :great:

I have to agree with you Tim, that was odd about the doctors, especially from the Light side, would want Worthington to do something like that. But then again, a lot of thing have happened in a period of time and lot of people are slowly starting to trust him.

It will be interesting to see how the relationship works out between Worthington and Kyle. I think the dream Worthington had while at Disney has told us something of the future. It may come down to those two in the final battle.

I also have to wonder just how much 'Uncle' has to do with what's going on.

I also have to wonder just how much 'Uncle' has to do with what's going on.

I know it's not likely given how the last Mage Lord Sinclair "lost" power, but we were told that part of the reason that he gained power and was able to hold it was that he summoned demons to aid him. Could the Uncle have overcome the tradional Sinclair fear of demons and decided to "use" them to take power like his ancestor?? :unsure::unsure:

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say that I've read both stories within the last 3 days and thorougly enjoyed them. Rich Boy 1 was the first DK story I read and I was completely surprised that it turned into a modern day fantasy story, but again, I thorougly enjoyed them. I can't wait till the 3rd one comes out, and we hopefully get to see Worthington and Jamie come to their full potential as grey adepts, with more people beginning to follow in their paths, especially Kyle.

Thanks much,

Jon