Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes

• Site Administrator
Eric is my favorite character

Dear, Mr. James,

I have just received an email from Chase and Brandon asking if I could find them a new author, as their current one has publicly indicated a bias against them. I have, for now, placated them (you own me the price of return flights to the Great Barrier Reef and a week at the Hayman Island resort in the Whitsundays), but you have two unhappy characters on your hands. They had been looking forward to their wedding, but are now reconsidering the whole idea. Please have a chat with them fast before everything goes off the rails.

Yours sincerely

Graeme :mace:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally :off:

Does anyone else wonder why the Goat fears being lambasted as the :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: ?? Sure he says its my throne; he is only keeping it warm for me. However, he seems to wield its power with such ease and confidence. It's like he is a natural. yet to hide this fact he keeps kicking up dust with those hind legs of his, first it was that 26 was sooo Eevil, now with this motorcycle bit. Shady-1? Honestly, not a good choice of vanity plates, sounds too much like Eminem, sides all can you even get vanity plates for a motorcycle?

I'll have to look into that further.

Steve

The daredevil riding only exists in the mind of the author, not in real life (since it's not yet 2010). I think that exonerates Shadowgod for any blame....

I would like to point out that with out the aide of some very powerful psychotropic drugs it is rather impossible to jump from real life into fiction and back again.

However, he seems to wield its power with such ease and confidence. It's like he is a natural.

This all points out to the obvious:

Shadowgod mind-controls CJames!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..