Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you, CJ quit blaming shadowgod :P

Either General Bradson is going to the dark side, or is going to brake out his son.

Who is this black clad motorcyle rider? I don't know how stars can deal with all those paparazzi in their faces.

Maybe it's just me it seems to me a little cliffe :P

Edited by Drewbie
Oh you, CJ quit blaming shadowgod :P

Either General Bradson is going to the dark side, or is going to brake out his son.

Who is this black clad motorcyle rider? I don't know how stars can deal with all those paparazzi in their faces.

Maybe it's just me it seems to me a litle cliffe :P

The dark rider's identity is clearly stated by his liscence plate.

See? It really is all the Shady One's (Shadowgod's) fault!!!

This is it true now, and thus is it true for all that follows.

0:)

So, the entertainment is set for the stag party. What surprises me is that Eric is willing to risk life and limb on a motorcycle just to evade paparazzi on LA streets. A court order would be safer.

Eric was in his Jeep... While... But I cannot blame him if that's his plan for the future.

Two blocks later, a black-clad rider on a motorcycle whizzed by, cutting between the

lanes of traffic to pull in front of Eric as they stopped at the next light. Eric glanced

absently at the vanity license plate, ‘Shady-1’, and then watched as the light turned green

and the dark rider sped away, zigzagging in and out of traffic, hell on wheels, soon lost to

sight. That gave Eric an idea regarding one of his problems, and he turned right as his

destination changed from his hotel to somewhere quite different.

Edited by Drewbie

So the "Shady one" has made a guest appearance, haha!

CJ excellent chapter and I love the plot line for the General so far too. You are the only author I know so far that has mixed Rock and Roll with international intrigue, Bravo!

I hope Jensen and Keither (I saw that are you hinting at a Jack Bauer situation! :D:D ) know what they are getting into.

Edited by W.L.

LOL, great chapter!

That car chase made me nervous!

The motorcycle really makes me nervous! Someone I went to school with died in a motorcycle accident recently :(

LOL, now you have me paranoid and wondering what 'failures' the government is using as a cover up! :ph34r:

I'm still really curious about Eric's sexuality. He's been careful to say he's 'not gay' not that he's 'straight'. An interesting distinction!

I can't wait to read more :read:

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Site Administrator

Thanks CJ :worship: .

I picked up on the Shady reference as to the Shadowy one :D . Now I guess in your strange and weird logic since Eric saw the Shady one on the motorbike, it is all Steve's fault that Eric decided to buy a Yamaha motorbike to evade the paparazi. :angry:

The info on the satallite was scary as hell. I'm sure those satellites exist and the fact that they can zoom in on anything on earth from so far away makes you wonder if any of us are safe. Kind of like "Enemy Of The State".

I'm not sure if you mentioned before the timeline of the story, but I found this interesting (and it will point out one small typo :P ):

The program was highly classified, but that was not the cause of the General

This is scary. Eric on a motorcycle is just asking for trouble, especially if he has access to tequila. CJ, just because you are imitating Shadowgod does not mean that he is to blame. You are responsible for your own writing. :P

Great chapter CJ! :)

You had me nervous right from the start with that chase scene.

I'm still interested to see what happens with Keith and Jensen. If nothing else, the pool show should be a fun surprise for Chase and Brandon!

Who would have thought of the General becoming a semi-villain? I wonder how Instinct will fall into his plan?

And you just had to get Eric a bike, didn't you?

General Bradson is a man with a dilemma. He's trying to save his son's life. Desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures.

As for Shadowgod, it really is all his fault!! If he hadn't gone racing through that scene on his motorcycle (complete with vanity plates! He's not only evil, but vain, too!) Eric wouldn't have gotten the idea... So, let us put6 the blame squarely where it belongs... on Shadowgod!!

As for Tequila... Surely Eric has learned his lesson and will avoid that particular liquor? 0:)

A motorcycle??? You just had to get him on a motorcycle, didn't ya?

Okay, that's it. I'm declaring both CJ and Shadowgod equals in evil-dom, and all I can say is that if you so much as break Eric's big toe, there will be HELL to pay!

:D

Seconded. I wonder whether Shadowgod is not mind-controlling CJ to have him jeopardize his characters through the use of motorcycles.

• Site Moderator

CJ does like to put the guys in harms way. Eric did get hurt while climbing up the side of the cliff. Now he's putting Eric on a motorcycle? CJ must have a death wish.

CJ does like to put the guys in harms way. Eric did get hurt while climbing up the side of the cliff. Now he's putting Eric on a motorcycle? CJ must have a death wish.

Yes he does, Cj does have a point about the General, but I do see him more of just breaking him out, hopefully he's not going to kill our own soilders or held hostage our own govt.

Drew, fire up the spit. :P

Great chapter CJ!

A motorcycle is pretty tame after the airplain in your last story. I completely missed the reference on the liscence plate. The minute I read the line I thought of a song I used to hear on the radio all the time. "I'm the real shady...the real slim shady..."

I see no reason for a goat roast just yet especialy after those vacation photos. :D

Yep, that was the Shady One (shadowgod) himself. So, of course, it's his fault for being a bad influence on Eric. So, can't we roast his Shadowyness? :)

BTW, those vacation pics might be joined by some more recent ones soon. LoL. One of the reasons I've been so busy (and absent) lately is getting ready for a trip. I'll be leaving at the end of this month and will be away for five weeks. I'll be leaving some chapters behind for posting, though, and I should be able to check in from time to time. :)

BTW, those vacation pics might be joined by some more recent ones soon. LoL. One of the reasons I've been so busy (and absent) lately is getting ready for a trip. I'll be leaving at the end of this month and will be away for five weeks. I'll be leaving some chapters behind for posting, though, and I should be able to check in from time to time. :)

Wow, five weeks! Have fun CJ!

• Site Moderator
Yep, that was the Shady One (shadowgod) himself. So, of course, it's his fault for being a bad influence on Eric. So, can't we roast his Shadowyness? :)

Hopefully,you got that battery taken care of in that laptop, or you bought a new one.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..