Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes Chapter 9

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ, that only counts for one. What about the one involving The Scar? :rolleyes:

Ahh, well, that one... Okay... Brandon was on a cliff, right? So, he's already in Shadowgod's domain. Also, remember the prior time Brandon was on a cliff? That was during the infamous Shadowgod cliffhanger, where a character coincidentally named Steve opines that "Being on a cliff makes you feel closer to God". And Steve was the leader of what? The shadows... Shadowleader... Shadowgod. See? His hand is in it, all along! (as one would expect, when we're dealing with cliffs and clifhangers...)

So, therefor, I think I've proven my point!

:P

Ahh, well, that one... Okay... Brandon was on a cliff, right? So, he's already in Shadowgod's domain. Also, remember the prior time Brandon was on a cliff? That was during the infamous Shadowgod cliffhanger, where a character coincidentally named Steve opines that "Being on a cliff makes you feel closer to God". And Steve was the leader of what? The shadows... Shadowleader... Shadowgod. See? His hand is in it, all along! (as one would expect, when we're dealing with cliffs and clifhangers...)

So, therefor, I think I've proven my point!

:P

B) .........This is from a goat that has been scouring the countryside for for cliffs, apparently running out of them in Arizona. He had to look over the state of Alaska!! Finding some obscure places that appeased him in his quest for supremacy in his goal of overtaking his Shadowyness in the lofty goal of King of all cliffhangers!

• Site Administrator
B) .........This is from a goat that has been scouring the countryside for for cliffs, apparently running out of them in Arizona. He had to look over the state of Alaska!! Finding some obscure places that appeased him in his quest for supremacy in his goal of overtaking his Shadowyness in the lofty goal of King of all cliffhangers!

Overtaking???? Benji???

If this was a race from LA to New York, I'd say Steve is approaching Anaheim, while CJ is passing through New Jersey.......yesterday :D

Overtaking???? Benji???

If this was a race from LA to New York, I'd say Steve is approaching Anaheim, while CJ is passing through New Jersey.......yesterday :D

B) .............. :whistle: .........Well we are talking goat races here aren't we?

Overtaking???? Benji???

Aside from LiS Chapter 26, His Shadowyness has not come close to the level of evil that is an evil cliffhanger by C James. Yet, there are still claims to the contrary. I should have saved them, but I even seem to recall CJ admitting that he planned evil cliffhangers for later chapters of LTMP. Yet, he wants to obfuscate the facts and blame poor, innocent Steve. :(

B) .............. :whistle: .........Well we are talking goat races here aren't we?

Yes, and those mountains are steep. :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..