Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes Chapter 9

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Shadowgod's edits, the Scar is back. I hope this time he's learned a lesson and will ensure proper methods and procedures are in place to actually manage to destroy the Earth. And provide lots of tequila to Eric. Long Live the Scar!

• Site Administrator
Thanks to Shadowgod's edits, the Scar is back. I hope this time he's learned a lesson and will ensure proper methods and procedures are in place to actually manage to destroy the Earth. And provide lots of tequila to Eric. Long Live the Scar!

:o:huh::o:huh::o:huh::o:huh:

The Axis of Evil at GA Grows!!!

Edited by wildone
Reading this chapter and having verification that The Scar is still alive got me thinking :blink: .

Looking at what we have so far, maybe it is time to put some guesses out there and see if any of them come true.

Based on the fact that The Scar is alive and he is an international arms dealer might be the biggest couple of clues.

I wonder if The Scar has had any personal dealing with Iran over the years. It wouldn't be too far fetched.

Next, he knows the General was the point man in discovering and disarming his bombs. How hard would it be in The Scar's rehab time to do a bit of research into the General's family. Could he have gone so far as to enlist powers in Iran to abduct his son? The Scar I could imagine sway the Iranian government with the possibility of getting his know how on nuclear arms in exchange for exacting revenge on the General. Their is also an ace card up his sleeve if he has been able to find out somehow that Brian is gay too. This could definitely be disastrous.

After the Iranian's got Brian, he would then make himself available for hire to the General by having Yuri available right when the General is looking for help.

Lastly, since the General has been associated with the guys from Instinct, The Scar may be hoping to exact his revenge on them as well. I'm sure he will be tickled pink (and the revival of Jerry :P ) if he learns of how the General made it to the island, and may even learn of the rest of the band's planned arrival for a wedding in the near future.

Things may be looking very dark for all of the heroes from LTMP in my opinion.

Now all we have to do is wait and see if CJ is evil enough to write the General and Instinct into this corner.

Edit: Thanks Drew for catching the general's son's name is Brian, oops

Great theories, Wildone!! I love it! I can't comment on what is right and what isn't, but I loved reading this! Thanks!

But.. me, evil? I'm not evil!!

I can't say whether The Scar is a bad guy or not (otherwise the Echidna will get me) but I must thank you for setting the record straight as to whom is respnsibe for this ominous turn of events! Thank you Bondwriter!! :worship:

:o:huh::o:huh::o:huh::o:huh:

The Axis of Evil at GA Grows!!!

Yes, Shadowgod's influence does seem to be spreading, doesn't it? :unsure:

Hrmmm, should I release the next chapter title? Yep! It's Dance with the Devil.

:)

• Site Administrator
B) ...............Sounds like the General has to face off with Scar.

Um, is that the appropriate language when describing a guy who lost most of his face in a fire???

:P

Um, is that the appropriate language when describing a guy who lost most of his face in a fire???

:P

B) .......Errrr, well I don't think..........errrrrrmmmm! well I'm not sure how much face Scar lost!! :lol:

• Site Administrator

Well there is a lot of pessimistic things that come to mind with that title. Such as Brandon taking on the bikers, Eric pulling a prank while on Tequila, Helen having a encounter with a stray biker when she hears about the tequila and rushes over to save Eric from himself.... the list goes on.

I, instead will take the optimistic attitude though :D . Could this possibly be a reference to Eric getting involved in the dance routine of Keith and Jansen :P . Imagine the two of them suggesting getting Eric involved in their routine. Wouldn't this be considered a Dance with the Devil????

Not to mention H O T !!!!! :lol:

B) .............Me thinks 'Dancing With The Goats' would have been more appropriate, I feel a sense of forbearing doom is impending upon us. Cliffhangers are coming soon on C.L.I.F.F.

B) .............Me thinks 'Dancing With The Goats' would have been more appropriate, I feel a sense of forbearing doom is impending upon us. Cliffhangers are coming soon on C.L.I.F.F.

That's true, Ben. I expect that we'll have one of our heroes on the brink of death soon. The evilness of the goat knows no bounds. :ph34r:

Well there is a lot of pessimistic things that come to mind with that title. Such as Brandon taking on the bikers, Eric pulling a prank while on Tequila, Helen having a encounter with a stray biker when she hears about the tequila and rushes over to save Eric from himself.... the list goes on.

I, instead will take the optimistic attitude though :D . Could this possibly be a reference to Eric getting involved in the dance routine of Keith and Jansen :P . Imagine the two of them suggesting getting Eric involved in their routine. Wouldn't this be considered a Dance with the Devil????

Not to mention H O T !!!!! :lol:

I'm utterly shocked that the most obvious reponse was not the first thing in everyone's mind: "So, Shadowgod can dance!"

0:)

Cliffhangers? In CLiff? Never! Well, not unless His Shadowyness adds one, as he sometimes does... I'll try my best to keep him away so we'll have a nice, relaxing chapter. That'll be a relief, won't it? :)

That's true, Ben. I expect that we'll have one of our heroes on the brink of death soon. The evilness of the goat knows no bounds. :ph34r:

TIM!!! I'm not at all evil! And I'd never put a character in danger! :o

OKAY, now for some bad news... I had to make some massive changes to chapters 10 and 11 due to a huge goof by me. The end result is that I was horrendously late sending chapter 10 into editing. Long story short, chapter 10 will be late. Sorry!!!

Part of the problem here is that I didn't get any writing done while I was away, and since I've been back I've written only two and a half chapters, so I no longer have the "buffer" that was so helpful in avoiding delays. I'll see what I can do to build it up again.

• Site Administrator
OKAY, now for some bad news... I had to make some massive changes to chapters 10 and 11 due to a huge goof by me. The end result is that I was horrendously late sending chapter 10 into editing. Long story short, chapter 10 will be late. Sorry!!!

Part of the problem here is that I didn't get any writing done while I was away, and since I've been back I've written only two and a half chapters, so I no longer have the "buffer" that was so helpful in avoiding delays. I'll see what I can do to build it up again.

Don't worry about it. I'm sure none of the readers will mind a week's delay in the story. It is, after all, in what is known in goat circles as 'a quiet, restful period' (for those who don't understand goat-speak, that means that at least one hero is in desperate peril, and there's a disaster looming over everyone).

Beware of spoilers!

Never? Let's take a look at the evidence.

Here is a kidnapping scenario in FTL, Chapter 36:

"Hello Chris," said a voice I recognized instantly, the shocked expression on my face causing Steve to rush to my side. I eased the phone away from my ear, motioning for Steve to lean in and listen with me, as the Piedmont Sheriff continued, "I'm sure you've noticed whose phone I'm calling on; the good sergeant and Buchanan decided to try driving through my county this morning. I have them both. It's a pity that the Lonesome Valley Sheriff's department is so short-handed right now, just one wounded deputy, so you can't count on any help from there. I'll make this brief, you and Steve Williams are going to bring the information I purchased from Blackheart to the scrap yard in Piedmont. You'll come alone and unarmed. I'll have people watching, so don't try anything stupid."

There was silence on the line for a moment, soon filled a distant male voice, drowned out by Veronica's anguished cries.

That's not all.

Here is another where poor Brandon is falling over a cliff. This is from LTMP: Chapter 45.

Slamming into Dimitri from the side and above, Brandon

Beware of spoilers!

That's not all.

Here is another where poor Brandon is falling over a cliff. This is from LTMP: Chapter 45.

I can find more if necessary, but the answer is clear. You regularly put characters in danger. Thus, your evil rivals that of Shadowgod. :ph34r:

B) ..............Accolades to you Tiger in bringing up these obvious cliffhanger moments from the goats or his Shadowyness's stalking into the evilness of cliffhanging. Prowlers beware of this intriging yet confusing aspect of the forthcoming chapter of Changing Lanes or is it 'changing places', or 'goats and high cliffs' or 'shadows and low places' or even 'Shadow Lanes'

• Site Administrator
I'm utterly shocked that the most obvious reponse was not the first thing in everyone's mind: "So, Shadowgod can dance!"

0:)

Ummmm 0:)

I off to Youtube to check into this accusation :P

Poor CJ, he gets blamed for everything.

"Dance with the Devil", hmmm, something evil or is it something compromising?

If Brandon is killed, then readers will be flocking into the story in droves just due to shock!!! Killing a popular character is against writing convention, so it will not happen. Don't worry guys, he can't die!

Now something about Eric and Tequila gets me thinking there is going to be something happening at the party; I think the Bikers and wild Eric will get along just fine. Without inhibition, just partying for the thrill of partying is a cornerstone of bikers at least as far as I know.

Things will be happening next chapter.

• Site Administrator

Well I couldn't find any video's of Shadowgod dancing, but did happen to see this

of when CJ was recently in Colorado.

Not sure if he is dancing, or mating :wacko:

But I guess this is proof that the devil is actually CJ :P

Is the grapevine right? The rumor I heard is that chapter 10 would be released for Thanksgiving (the American one). So brace yourselves for a long wait. The other rumor is that Shadowgod retains the said chapter. So, truth or lies?

:angry: .........Accck, that can't be right!!

Is the grapevine right? The rumor I heard is that chapter 10 would be released for Thanksgiving (the American one). So brace yourselves for a long wait. The other rumor is that Shadowgod retains the said chapter. So, truth or lies?

It has to be the goat's EEEVIL influence... only someone as cruel as him would do something like this. If you need an example... look at what he did to Brandon...

Eric :P

Beware of spoilers!

"Hello Chris," said a voice I recognized instantly, the shocked expression on my face causing Steve to rush to my side. I eased the phone away from my ear, motioning for Steve to lean in and listen with me, as the Piedmont Sheriff continued, "I'm sure you've noticed whose phone I'm calling on; the good sergeant and Buchanan decided to try driving through my county this morning. I have them both. It's a pity that the Lonesome Valley Sheriff's department is so short-handed right now, just one wounded deputy, so you can't count on any help from there. I'll make this brief, you and Steve Williams are going to bring the information I purchased from Blackheart to the scrap yard in Piedmont. You'll come alone and unarmed. I'll have people watching, so don't try anything stupid."

There was silence on the line for a moment, soon filled a distant male voice, drowned out by Veronica's anguished cries.

That's not all.

Slamming into Dimitri from the side and above, Brandon

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..