Star Trek... mmm mmm good

Yeah, they could have done a lot worse lol. But Zachary Quinto as Spock......quite orgasmic if you ask me.

The trailer itself is pretty awesome, but gave me the feeling of it being a Michael Bay flick with all the action and stuff.

Either way, it's gonna be great.

• Site Moderator

Hehe, I've been to a couple of the Star Trek conventions when they've been in King of Prussia, PA. I saw Tim Russ (T'Vok) at one and an actress who has several roles in TNG. I remember her the best for her role as a Romulan Commander. I believe her last name was Seymore.

I was going to post another link to a couple of trailer for the film. Even after I downloaded and graded Quicktime, I still couldn't view them. So I haven't posted it.

Start Trek.com doesn't have any thing up on their site, but they direct you to the official website for the movie.

• Site Administrator

I downloaded the HD windows media file from IGN. Very nice.

I was beginning to think I was the only one looking forward to seeing this movie. :P

This movie will be the first of Star Trek that I will see. Not much of a Star Trek fan, but JJ Abrams has never disappointed me (LOST!). Looking forward to seeing this movie. Plus, Chris Pine as Captain Kirk = HOT. :P

Lol, I liked voyager the best, but never was that into it. I will see it :)

This movie will be the first of Star Trek that I will see. Not much of a Star Trek fan, but JJ Abrams has never disappointed me (LOST!). Looking forward to seeing this movie. Plus, Chris Pine as Captain Kirk = HOT. :P

Anyone get the insider joke that they're having a Chris play James Kirk? Chris Pike was the first Enterprise (NCC-1701) Capt., in The Cage.

Rob knows that he'll have to go to this movie--it's one of two franchises I go see...when we were at a TVLand convention in Burbank there was a mounted photo set of James T. Kirk and Khan Noonien Singh (Shatner & Montalban)...it is #1 of 50 made...the auction would declare the retail price comparison for the item before opening bidding at a ridiculously low amount, but I told Rob to start at the retail price or I'd never speak to him again. We're still speaking...6 years later... :D