50 dark movies

http://us.mms.com/us/dark/dark_game.jsp

How many "dark movies" can you find hidden in the picture? During my first attempt, I managed to find 44/50 "dark movie" titles in the picture within 1 hour and 30 minutes :P hehe. Upon second attempt, I managed to get all movie titles right within 10 minutes (albeit knowing the previous movie titles = I know, cheating by playing the game again haha)! So, let's see if you can top the scoreboard by answering all the right movie titles within the shortest possible amount of time ;)

Yeah, it's a cool picture -- I wasted 11 minutes of precious NaNoWriMo time on it :P and got 13 titles right -- but I somehow managed to miss Alien and Rear Window even though I already knew those (from here)!! Unbelievable. No wonder writing is slow. I blame my horrible toothache, though.

Me and Mom got all 50 in 52 minutes (technically it was in two days but we kept pausing and saving the game, but shhhhh, you didn't hear that from me).

Some of them were so obvious, and some were so easy they were hard. The last few we found, we were laughing at each other at how dumb we were because we couldn't figure them out earlier. Loved the game though, may go back and do it again lol.

15 in 20 minutes... that's good for me since I don't do horror movies.. lol..

Question: What's with the Green and Red M&M's I counldn't figure them two out... I bet they're easy..bah.

15 in 20 minutes... that's good for me since I don't do horror movies.. lol..

Question: What's with the Green and Red M&M's I counldn't figure them two out... I bet they're easy..bah.

Wasn't one of them The Ring? I think it was. And gosh, I don't think I'd seen any of the films I got... except Psycho, and Rear Window which I didn't get. :P Oh, and Alien which I didn't get either... hmm. Weird.

Wasn't one of them The Ring? I think it was. And gosh, I don't think I'd seen any of the films I got... except Psycho, and Rear Window which I didn't get. :P Oh, and Alien which I didn't get either... hmm. Weird.

Yeah, the blue one was "The Ring," which I guessed and got right... lol. But the Red one was the one juggling pennies.. and I didn't get that.. lol.. and the Green one is the girl M&M and all she was doing was walking down the stairs in some purple cloak thing... and I couldn't even think about what to guess for that one.

Yeah, the blue one was "The Ring," which I guessed and got right... lol. But the Red one was the one juggling pennies.. and I didn't get that.. lol.. and the Green one is the girl M&M and all she was doing was walking down the stairs in some purple cloak thing... and I couldn't even think about what to guess for that one.

How many pennies?

What kind of material is the purple (it's not purple) cloak thing?

*slight hints*

How many pennies?

What kind of material is the purple (it's not purple) cloak thing?

*slight hints*

Shew... you know I'm a ditz ... :( I'll take a look and try it again...