News for 11/20/2008

And here I though I was going to be better about keeping up with my news updates on the website as well as the mailing list! Psh! So much for me being dependable!

(As though you guys expected more of me at this point?)

Anyway, if you guys have been following the site updates lately, you know that things have been incredibly busy here this past month and a half! We've had numerous updates to stories like "Gone From Daylight", "Savage Moon", "Taryn's Song", and at least FIVE new chapters of "Billy Chase"!!! Also...there has been a HUGE rush of approval for the brand new series "S-K-Y-L-I-G-H-T", that debuted right around Halloween!!! Thanks sooooo much for the amazing input! :)

And for those who weren't there to help us celebrate...."S-K-Y-L-I-G-H-T" is officially the Shack's 200TH STORY!!! Ye, that's 200 hundred stories on the sites, all by yours truly! It's no wonder that my brain hasn't imploded by now. Hehehe! But hey, I'm having fun! I hope you guys are too!

Also...the Shack has FINALLY seen some stories in PRINT!!! That's right...there is now a hardback BOOK that you can purchase online, called "The Shack Collection, Vol. 1", and can own for a low price! Vol. 2 is coming soon! And soon, there will be a few 'book only' stories available for purchase as well! Stuff that WON'T appear online anywhere! So stay tuned for details! This is a milestone for the site, and we are all extremely happy to have a brand new way to bring the stories to each and every one of you guys who have supported the site for so long! And to all of you new readers who have been helping our family grow even bigger than it was before! Thank you!!!!<p>

AND...if you haven't heard..."Gone From Daylight" has gone to a whole other level now! There is an actual vampire LANGUAGE that was created to go along with the story! Not just gibberish and made up sounds...but an actual LANGUAGE that you can learn to speak and translate, that has never been created before! Wanna know more? Check out the "GFD: Wiki" site..or the "GFD: Blood Bank" message board to find out more! I'm learning it too! Hehehe, it's soooo beautiful, you should check it out. :)

That's it for now! I've already talked way too much for a little news article! Keep checking back! And look for more surprises soon! Cool? I plan to shock a few more times before the end of the year! Hehehe!

COMING SOON: "Dreamlover 3" and "Magic Man 3"!!!!

And here I though I was going to be better about keeping up with my news updates on the website as well as the mailing list! Psh! So much for me being dependable!

Anyway, if you guys have been following the site updates lately, you know that things have been incredibly busy here this past month and a half! We've had numerous updates to stories like "Gone From Daylight", "Savage Moon", "Taryn's Song", and at least FIVE new chapters of "Billy Chase"!!! Also...there has been a HUGE rush of approval for the brand new series "S-K-Y-L-I-G-H-T", that debuted right around Halloween!!! Thanks sooooo much for the amazing input! :)

And for those who weren't there to help us celebrate...."S-K-Y-L-I-G-H-T" is officially the Shack's 200TH STORY!!! Ye, that's 200 hundred stories on the sites, all by yours truly! It's no wonder that my brain hasn't imploded by now. Hehehe! But hey, I'm having fun! I hope you guys are too!

Also...the Shack has FINALLY seen some stories in PRINT!!! That's right...there is now a hardback BOOK that you can purchase online, called "The Shack Collection, Vol. 1", and can own for a low price! Vol. 2 is coming soon! And soon, there will be a few 'book only' stories available for purchase as well! Stuff that WON'T appear online anywhere! So stay tuned for details! This is a milestone for the site, and we are all extremely happy to have a brand new way to bring the stories to each and every one of you guys who have supported the site for so long! And to all of you new readers who have been helping our family grow even bigger than it was before! Thank you!!!!<p>

AND...if you haven't heard..."Gone From Daylight" has gone to a whole other level now! There is an actual vampire LANGUAGE that was created to go along with the story! Not just gibberish and made up sounds...but an actual LANGUAGE that you can learn to speak and translate, that has never been created before! Wanna know more? Check out the "GFD: Wiki" site..or the "GFD: Blood Bank" message board to find out more! I'm learning it too! Hehehe, it's soooo beautiful, you should check it out. :)

That's it for now! I've already talked way too much for a little news article! Keep checking back! And look for more surprises soon! Cool? I plan to shock a few more times before the end of the year! Hehehe!

A BIG HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU COMSIE!!!!!

:worship::worship:

I don't plan to read anything new here because it's just another story that will be left undone. Between The Lines was a good read up until when it was abandoned with supposedly one chapter left to go. Same with On The Outside. I prefer to read something with a conclusion, which I don't get here.

I don't plan to read anything new here because it's just another story that will be left undone. Between The Lines was a good read up until when it was abandoned with supposedly one chapter left to go. Same with On The Outside. I prefer to read something with a conclusion, which I don't get here.

B) ..............Ah! 'On the Outside' was concluded, at least in mind. :P

hmmm why do you hate on comsie ... he's one of the best writers out here. And well his stories are huge so they don't end that quickly (logic right)

Congrats Comsie!

Where can I buy a copy of 'The Shack Collection, Vol. 1'?

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..