Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Jake is late.

Here is link to post by our goat. Further proof he is king of cliffies.

We been on a cliff since he said he would make a serial out of it. :P

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...st&p=149920

Love ya CJ :wub:

Ok since we have google earth and google maps everyone start keeping an eye out for him so we can nab him and keep the distractions away.

:ph34r:

Jake is underway. It's been slow going; I had to do a total re-write due to some tense issues. (I first tried it in present tense, and that didn't work.)

But a cliffhanger? Me? But I never use cliffhangers! :blink:

And, ummm, Jan? does your comment mean that I should start hiding now? Uhoh... :rolleyes:

• Site Administrator
Jake is underway. It's been slow going; I had to do a total re-write due to some tense issues. (I first tried it in present tense, and that didn't work.)

But a cliffhanger? Me? But I never use cliffhangers! :blink:

And, ummm, Jan? does your comment mean that I should start hiding now? Uhoh... :rolleyes:

Oh sure, what I read in the above quote is that you weren't happy with the Cliffhangers in the story, they weren't big enough.

BTW, nice try to deflect us with the whole part in the brackets, we know you too well CJ :D

Oh sure, what I read in the above quote is that you weren't happy with the Cliffhangers in the story, they weren't big enough.

BTW, nice try to deflect us with the whole part in the brackets, we know you too well CJ :D

Wildone! Don't you known by now? I never use cliffhangers! :P

Honestly though, it was a true tense issue: I gave it a shot in present tense, but it wasn't working, hence the re-write. The first chapter will be an exception to that, though. You'll see why. :)

Don't worry about it, goat! It's going to be awsome when its done.

Thanks!! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..