Hey. New.

mSaNT0816

Hey

My name is Marc. I'm new here. Just saying hi to everyone. Hope to maybe make some friends.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Marc. Welcome! I know you'll enjoy yourself here. Come to the LiveChat to meet some of the folks here. AND!! Don't listen to anything Bratty Brycman says!!! LOL!

• Site Administrator

G'day, Marc! Welcome to GA :D

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If you've got no questions, can you tell me next week's winning lottery numbers? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Marc,

Welcome. Your profile said you were a reader; hope you've had a chance to check out the Anthology tab on the home page. Lots of variety, there, by some of the best authors on the site. It will give you an idea of what to find in the other sections, too. Happy reading!

Hey Marc have fun in here we don't bite less you ask for it :P

Seriously have a look at our library for stories , poems anthology or the other library known as the lounge member's Q&A

need advice or wanna give advice to teens there's the teen forum

if you feel like talking politics there's always the soapbox

or if you can edit stories opr you wanna write and need some editing help go to the editors corner

have fun

This ad been brought to you by Moonwolf aka Jason :P