[dkstories] Dreams of Father Chapter 20 is up!

Yay! :worship:

Chapter 20 is up!

Whew! I've been checking every 30 minutes or so since Friday! Off to read...

edit after reading... *gasp*

I think Dan was 1 number off when he threatened Cliffhanger, cause that was a doozie. :wacko:

I really enjoyed the chapter, but it appears that the gang won't be able to 'relax' now that Garrett has Paul & Frederick back and on their way to Republic space.

Edited by NaperVic
  • Site Moderator
This was a KILLER chapter! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!

Amazing job Dan but I do have one question....

How do you do it, be such an amazing author?!?

Eric :)

I agree with that assessment, Eric.

Now we know the fate of Zach. And I loved Garret's comment when Zach claimed rape. In the beginning, a drug was used in the oil that was used on the muscles. And I'm sure that after a time, that particular oil was no longer needed and Zach did indeed become a willing partner.

And it looks like the "aliens" have arrived.

I have to agree with the other posts. Last chapter having an evil cliffhanger? Chapter 20 is the one with the ending, that has me on the edge of my seat.

As always, thanks for the chapter. I found this one remarkable, in that we see Garret more as an "normal", albeit powerful, human. With his panic and his emotions about his son and nephew.

Also I want to know, if there are really the "invader from outer space". :-p

Regards,

Daniel

I have to agree with the other posts. Last chapter having an evil cliffhanger? Chapter 20 is the one with the ending, that has me on the edge of my seat.

As always, thanks for the chapter. I found this one remarkable, in that we see Garret more as an "normal", albeit powerful, human. With his panic and his emotions about his son and nephew.

Also I want to know, if there are really the "invader from outer space". :-p

Regards,

Daniel

Hrmmm, I'm getting 21 ready for posting and I think there are a few answers there. Just a few, though. There are more answers further down in the story. :)