Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Found a Pic of CJames

• Site Administrator

Unfortunately, that's not CJ. CJ is a black goat (with glowing red eyes)....

However, it does prove that his claim that goats will have nothing to do with cliffs is a lie :D

CJ takes many forms, we've seen it already. My Arizonian spying squad confirms this is the actual CJ, with his summer hair. Plus we know how elegant he is, and how much he loves to dye his hair.

CJames.jpg

Isn't it amazing how well he can handle cliffs considering how much he protests being around and afraid of them. :funny:

:ph34r:

:o

That's not me!! I'd never go near a cliff of any sort! :huh:

Now there is real cliffhanging skill if I ever saw it!!!!

And we all know that is a skill that I do not posses. :blink:

However, it does prove that his claim that goats will have nothing to do with cliffs is a lie :D

Ummm, well, okay, but that's a mountain goat... They live in the mountains... Errr, well, okay, some goats, I suppose, do, unwisly, venture near cliffs, but not I! :ph34r:

CJ takes many forms, we've seen it already. My Arizonian spying squad confirms this is the actual CJ, with his summer hair. Plus we know how elegant he is, and how much he loves to dye his hair.

Bondwriter!!! Surely the fact that the pictured goat is on a cliff proves that it is not me??

Wonders why jkeeling didn't errr, 'fix' the photo, his Shadowyness would have had no problem doing so!! Hahaha!

One would be that I thought it was funny in itself.

Two I have no skill in the area that would be needed to 'fix' the pic.

Three we all know how CJames loves to travel in disguise. :funny:

One would be that I thought it was funny in itself.

Two I have no skill in the area that would be needed to 'fix' the pic.

Three we all know how CJames loves to travel in disguise. :funny:

Ahhh, but I think the "fix" Benji is suggestion would involve editing out the cliff. After all, the presence of a cliff of any sort proves conclusively that it is not me. 0:)

.........Quietly he approached the outter meadows keeping his quarry in sight, he slowly lowered himself in the kneeling position keeping his sights on is intended target. Breathing slowly to quell the rising anticipation of the strike. He steadies his rifle in squeezing out the shot, a second later the prey leaps and is hit as it falls back into the glades............. moving forward the hunter retreives his catch, a 3 pound frog, there will be dinner tonight!

• Site Administrator
I'm sure my account will be banned for posting this :)

Only if you want it to be.... :D Personally, I was thinking the same thing about the image, but that could be because of a picture of canned echidna that CJ had posted in a different thread :P

I have a question.

Which direction is that goat moving?

Why, away from the cliff, of course!

.........Quietly he approached the outter meadows keeping his quarry in sight, he slowly lowered himself in the kneeling position keeping his sights on is intended target. Breathing slowly to quell the rising anticipation of the strike. He steadies his rifle in squeezing out the shot, a second later the prey leaps and is hit as it falls back into the glades............. moving forward the hunter retreives his catch, a 3 pound frog, there will be dinner tonight!

Frog hunting... Hrmm, this seems like a good idea for a new forum passtime! :ranger:

That appears to be a picture of a constipated goat, best as I can tell.

I'm sure my account will be banned for posting this :)

:lmao:

That poor goat does look a little.. uneasy. :lmao:

Only if you want it to be.... :D Personally, I was thinking the same thing about the image, but that could be because of a picture of canned echidna that CJ had posted in a different thread :P

Hrmmm, maybe the goat in the pic has dined on too many Echidnas?

Here is comes!!

Look out below!!

ROFL!!

Here's the pic. Canned Echidna, Australia's newest gourmet export. 0:)

echidna_toycan.jpg

• Site Administrator
Here's the pic. Canned Echidna, Australia's newest gourmet export. 0:)

Please give me a reason why I shouldn't complain about spamming. :P That's two threads that you've posted this picture in, which is very close to spamming. Considering the original nature of spam, I think this qualifies as spam :angry::D

Please give me a reason why I shouldn't complain about spamming. :P That's two threads that you've posted this picture in, which is very close to spamming. Considering the original nature of spam, I think this qualifies as spam :angry::D

Hrmmm, the nature of Spam.... It's kind of a canned processed ham, right? Does this mean that you're saying that Echidnas are hams? I thought that was only true of actors, but, you may have a point... :ph34r:

I have a question. Which direction is that goat moving?
That appears to be a picture of a constipated goat, best as I can tell.
Here is comes!!

Look out below!!

Thanks. He isn't moving. He's going. Or, trying to.

Edited by MikeL

This is not CJ. I can vouch for that. Trust me. 0:)

Besides, this particular goat has just jumped up onto a rock from about 4 or 5 feet below. That's right, there is no cliff. I happen to know this particular area. Trust me. 0:)

Look at it, what goat in his right mind would be so perched on an actual cliff. The goat is going forward...exactly where did he come from? Goats never jump backwards. Trust me. 0:)

I got you back, goat-buddy! :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..