Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Found a Pic of CJames

• Site Administrator
This is not CJ. I can vouch for that. Trust me. 0:)

Besides, this particular goat has just jumped up onto a rock from about 4 or 5 feet below. That's right, there is no cliff. I happen to know this particular area. Trust me. 0:)

Look at it, what goat in his right mind would be so perched on an actual cliff. The goat is going forward...exactly where did he come from? Goats never jump backwards. Trust me. 0:)

Why did he jump up from that rock? Did you forget to warm your hands? :wacko:

Hrmmm, the nature of Spam.... It's kind of a canned processed ham, right? Does this mean that you're saying that Echidnas are hams? I thought that was only true of actors, but, you may have a point... :ph34r:

:off:

I dont think spam (the canned wonder meat) qualifies as ham in most regards.

Sides i think the biggest ham around here is a goat.... has anyone taken a gander at forum post count totals lately? Those domaholics are going to feel so shamed!

:P

Steve

I'd rather eat goat to be honest.. lol. Nothing against you Graeme, you're a cute little echidna too cute to make a meal.

And Cj, you're a master cliffhanger if that is you.. and on those petite lil cloven hooves too.

• Site Administrator

Maybe we can write a small picture story book with everything that is happened in this discussion. :P

Once upon a time, there was a mean evil goat who tried to fit a poor harmless echinda into a can. When the echinda finally tired of the evil goats attempt to can him, he turned his spines onto the goat.

The goat, who feared the spines more than a cameo in a Shadowgod story, lept away from the echinda. Unfortunately the goat did not realize that he was soon to come face to face with a certain frog who decided to take up arms as the goat tried to convince others that he was a much better delicacy then himself.

Stay tuned for the conclusion of The Echinda, The Goat and The Frog......

gallery_1999_134_48474.jpg

Okay, needs some work :lol:

Maybe we can write a small picture story book with everything that is happened in this discussion. :P

Once upon a time, there was a mean evil goat who tried to fit a poor harmless echinda into a can. When the echinda finally tired of the evil goats attempt to can him, he turned his spines onto the goat.

The goat, who feared the spines more than a cameo in a Shadowgod story, lept away from the echinda. Unfortunately the goat did not realize that he was soon to come face to face with a certain frog who decided to take up arms as the goat tried to convince others that he was a much better delicacy then himself.

I like it, Steve! We need more! Someone needs to kill off a goat in a story. Oh wait... someone already did. Who was that again? 0:)

Oh my gosh! :lmao:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..