Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes chapter 30

Excellent story. Eric giving notice was a surprise. I'm interested in where they'll end up at when they get on the cruiseliner now, especially with Felecia's plans. Will Eric and crew end up meeting the general and his son, along with Pvt Johnson?. Brian's new role is also interesting. I didn't see that one coming at all.

Helen being an expert on dating surprised me as well, I'm almost ancient and I still don't know crap on dating.

Can't wait for the next chapter (and chapters) when they get written and put up on the site, time permitting this, of course.

Good luck on your trip CJ, and stay safe.

Regards,

Jon

Excellent story. Eric giving notice was a surprise. I'm interested in where they'll end up at when they get on the cruiseliner now, especially with Felecia's plans. Will Eric and crew end up meeting the general and his son's. Brian's new role is also interesting. I didn't see that one coming at all.

Helen being an expert on dating surprised me as well, I'm almost ancient and I still don't know crap on dating.

Can't wait for the next chapter (and chapters) when they get written and put up on the site, time permitting this, of course. Good luck on your trip CJ, and stay safe.

Regards,

Jon

Thanks Jon!!!

Just a fast note: there are three chapters that will be posts during my trip. Two week from today, and every two weeks thereafter.

Shadowgod agreed to post them, (thanks Steve!) so I'm not leaving y'all hanging. :)

• Site Administrator

Another great chapter Cliff :worship: thanks!!

I was surprised when Brian revealed that he is the Scorpion. I'm not quite sure how he fits into that role as of yet, other than maybe he is not to be trusted is what the General has told him.

Very interesting name for the cook. I take it when you had to come up with a name for the Scars tattle tale and person that could cook everyone's goose, you chose Mike :P . (Congrats though on your cameo Mike).

I'm beginning to wonder if having Jane around might force Helen out the door. After all the guys seemed to agree with Helen, but were quick to defend her at the same time. I'm sure this is going to come to a head sooner or later. I just wonder which will be the bigger explosion, the volcano or Helen.

Have a great vacation CJ, you deserve it as I imagine their isn't too many other goats out there that have to keep up a work schedule of punching out a new chapter every week with cloven hooves :D , we'll miss ya.

Steve B)

Good chapter

Mike alerted the scar, I wonder if they would figure it out, witht he other flight I wonder if they will shoot the general and his son and other marine or ram them, but that would harm the bombs.

Aww Eric is gonna go on a date :)

Another great chapter Cliff :worship: thanks!!

I was surprised when Brian revealed that he is the Scorpion. I'm not quite sure how he fits into that role as of yet, other than maybe he is not to be trusted is what the General has told him.

Very interesting name for the cook. I take it when you had to come up with a name for the Scars tattle tale and person that could cook everyone's goose, you chose Mike :P . (Congrats though on your cameo Mike).

I'm beginning to wonder if having Jane around might force Helen out the door. After all the guys seemed to agree with Helen, but were quick to defend her at the same time. I'm sure this is going to come to a head sooner or later. I just wonder which will be the bigger explosion, the volcano or Helen.

Have a great vacation CJ, you deserve it as I imagine their isn't too many other goats out there that have to keep up a work schedule of punching out a new chapter every week with cloven hooves :D , we'll miss ya.

Steve B)

No the General basically told him he was to play the role of the Scorpion in the event that they can't stop the nukes from being delivered through alternate means.

Cliff great job and you definately left us with quite a few of your namesakes.

The General has many tricks left up his sleeve and Felicia knows it, so she has backed off for now. I wonder if the Generals message before Felicia's drawn gun was for a pick-up point for them to parachute out. The grenade could keep the mercenaries at bay, knowing that they could all die if it is exploded on board. Great chapter CJ!! Have a great vacation!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..