Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man in Motion: Who's Your Daddy?

Who's the father of Bitty's baby/embryo?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Bitty is pregnant with her second child. Who is the father?

• Frank Hayes
    • One of Robbie's Claremont Cousins
    • Rich Crampton
    • Ace
    • Jack Hobart
    • Jim Crampton
    • Greg
  2. 2. Will the baby be healthy?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will the baby be a....

• Boy
    • Girl

In Man In Motion Chapter 12, Bitty tells Brad that she's pregnant. I put a poll up so you can vote on who you think the father is, but feel free to post your guess below. First one to guess the right answer wins absolutely nothing. :D

I voted for one of Robbie's cousins because none of the other people make any logical sense. I dont see how it could be anyone other then one of the cousins but I know that a twist is bound to happen. Ace makes some sense but I dont see how he could have sex with Bitty knowing about all her problems and such. Greg makes no sense because he said in The Land Whore that he was 100% totally gay. I dont think Jim Crampton would be that stupid. Frank is a maybe but I just can not really see him having sex with Bitty when he is with Isidore. If it was Jack I feel that him and Claire would be over and I do not think that after having to have Claire do one abortion and how he just asked JP for Claire's hand that he could possibly be the father. I assume that Rich is JP's nephew from Jim but I do not remember him otherwise but I think he is a possibility but again the only possible option in my mind is one of Robbie's cousins because all the other options seem so illogical and out of the ordinary that they would only be used for shock value and not in the character of each character.

The other questions seemed much easier to me. I think the baby will be healthy in general. The worst I see is the baby being born addicted to a drug but I do not think there would be any other deformities or birth problems. I also think it will be a girl, I am not sure why but something tells me it will be a girl. I hope that this baby and Darius can help to keep Robbie and Brad together though, it was so hard on Jeff that I worry that it might be an issue for Robbie but at the same time with the progress he is showing in therapy and the seeming indications that he is going to be headed towards a healthy lifestyle I really think that Robbie and Brad will be happy together and in love.

I just hope that Brad is not the new JP in that he will always be unlucky in love. :(

Well i voted the Cousins two, but since Brad ain't gona like it at all, i'm thinking more of someone he hates, or really loves.

Ace could've have gotten drunk and Bitty could have lied her name, and ace would have forgotten her as a cousins since theynever really see each other...or something...who knows!! lol

Anyway Cousins, I'm Praying Healthy! and a lovly boy so we might turn him to the dark side :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

So then is it jim crampton as father??? i voted cousins...the way that sounds you seem that i shouldn't have voted for jim....but i didn't :o does this make any sense ??? lol

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..