So...I don't know if this topic has been brought up yet but I was wondering does anyone have any piercings...or thought about getting any piercings.

I have my ears pierced...a prince albert *parents don't know about this one yet* :P and thinking about getting my lip pierced

Had my ear pierced a long time ago, but not worn earing's for some time. Not really cool where I work.

Went out with someone who had a PA, not pleasant, especially if it catches your teeth. lol But nipple rings are quite cool, though not sure I'd want one done.

i have two in my left ear lobe, 1 in my right ear lobe, 1 at the top of my right ear through the cartlige. i want my left nipple pierced and a PA though im skerrt of pain and needles :P how bad did the PA hurt Prince? and does anyone know about nipples, seems someone told me it was the worst in pain as far as piercings go..

i have two in my left ear lobe, 1 in my right ear lobe, 1 at the top of my right ear through the cartlige. i want my left nipple pierced and a PA though im skerrt of pain and needles :P how bad did the PA hurt Prince? and does anyone know about nipples, seems someone told me it was the worst in pain as far as piercings go..

Well...it was minimal for me but I have heard of some being painful where I went they used numbing meds and TLC also i'm not petrified by needles...i guess that helps...but if you want it go for it :wub:

I've had plenty of piercings over the years, but heh, I'm not into them now. At one time I had 11. Now I'm down to just four.. two in each ear very vanilla.. lol.

Where were the other 7?

Tongue, navel piercings (I had four of those), my bottom lip in the center.. or I should say underneath the bottom lip, and cartilage on my left ear.

I went through a Christina Aquilaria stage.. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if it's the left ear or right ear?

One side ear will get people to call you chic.

The other side will get people to call you gay! :D:P:o

Way back in the day it was the left ear that was okay for everyone and the right ear that was supposedly a signal of homosexual preference.

My understanding is that that is out of date nowadays, but I could be wrong I suppose.

Way back in the day it was the left ear that was okay for everyone and the right ear that was supposedly a signal of homosexual preference.

My understanding is that that is out of date nowadays, but I could be wrong I suppose.

Yes, back in the day the saying was "Left is right and right is wrong" :rolleyes:

Don't let Joe see this topic for my safety. lol

Joebo better not squeal; if he does I'm sure you have some embarrassing things to reveal about him. BUT! I think I know. :ph34r: