[dkstories] Dreams of A Father

Excellent chapter. I can't help wonder if Garret is right & he's heading some kind of trap, hopefully not. But I think he needs to hit them hard sooner rather than later.

It looks like they are finally fathoming out how these wormholes work, they really need to shut them down ASAP to contain the Burek. Think we have some major battles on the horizon.

I'm glad people enjoyed the chapter. Just a quick update on where the story stands:

Chapters 29 and 30 are written and off for editing. Emoe's been fairly busy (as have I) so it's not likely we'll see 29 this week and I just sent him 30 today. There will be a total of 32 chapters in this story so we're coming to the close fairly soon. I expect to have the last two written sometime in the next month. With my busy schedule writing has become very slow.

Once Dreams of a Father is done I will start working on Rich Boy: Inheritance as well as the stories in the Premium section. Chapters will come slowly at first and I may wait until I've gotten 10-15 written before posting any. Dreams of a Son, the third and final installment in the Atrix trilogy will be started after Rich Boy: Inheritance is completed.

Thanks for the patience and the feedback!