Foreplay or meat and potatoes?

MikeL

I just came across this article on foreplay at webmd.com.

It is written about heterosexual intercourse, but could apply to gay relationships. It contains an interesting explanation of why men often rush to the entree and skip the appetizer.

Do you engage in foreplay or rush to conclusions? Please keep it clean. :P

• Like 1

I just came across this article on foreplay at webmd.com.

It is written about heterosexual intercourse, but could apply to gay relationships. It contains an interesting explanation of why men often rush to the entree and skip the appetizer.

Damn, I actually enjoy the cold appetizers. :P

I'm going to state my opinion: you may scroll down to the next reply if you must. 0:)

Men shouldn't be scared of foreplay, given the reason stated in the article I mean.. lol. Of course, I have been told, "Krista stop teasing me.." and I countered with, "Honey, this is foreplay..." well hmm. I thought it was just that Men liked the "wam-bam thank-you-maam(man)" type of deal and were determined to "get" their end of the deal above that of their partner's. In a way, the explanation in the article is an eye-opener not to take it personally.. haha. So it was at least helpful.

Encouragement and communication is key, more so than bodily functions.

• Like 1

Eating a quick lunch at a fast food restaurant like a MacDo or having a nice dinner with several appetisers and a large Menu card are not to be compared :rolleyes: (Visual perception is inextricably linked to how customers read a menu. Most menus are presented visually and the majority of menu engineering recommendations focus on how to increase attention by strategically arranging menu categories within the pages of the menu). For me, not only I love to take my time on the appetiser, before enjoying a nice meaty main course, but my first pleasure is to read (or imagine) the menu before "be seated at the table". To choose the "dishes" together with your host is an important part of the dinner ! And not to forget the pleasure of conversation, in which both should participate. my motto is "take your time" !

BTW I follow Mike's suggestion : "keep it clean". You will certainly be able to translate my comment to understand what I mean :P .

Foreplay, it's the appetizers that gets everything else going. Maybe i'm a weirdo but i'm gonna say that i'd like to keep having the appetizers instead of the main course. It'll last longer :) ha ha

Dead Bodies eeew!

I totally agree with ya Krista Encouragement & Communication you gotta know what each other likes and if your doing it right.

Old Bob what a cool way to put things :) Totally awesome!!

In conclusion i say don't rush into things take your time and see what happens. Happy Meals :)

I don't get it.... why can't I have my tossed salad, warm buns, several appetizers and have the meaty main course... and cuddle up for dessert afterward?

Foreplay is great, and fun, and so is intercourse... and the cuddling afterward is an essential. What's with all the people who skip so much of the process?

Side note... it annoys me to no end when people show up and are like "i'll just have a salad." Go outside, pick some leaves off the tree, eat those, and let someone who wants a MEAL get a seat at my table.

• Like 1

I don't get it.... why can't I have my tossed salad, warm buns, several appetizers and have the meaty main course... and cuddle up for dessert afterward?

Foreplay is great, and fun, and so is intercourse... and the cuddling afterward is an essential. What's with all the people who skip so much of the process?

Side note... it annoys me to no end when people show up and are like "i'll just have a salad." Go outside, pick some leaves off the tree, eat those, and let someone who wants a MEAL get a seat at my table.

Ummm...was that last section still part of the metaphor or not?