Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

So now that

Who dies in the end  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming someone comes to the rescue, who would it be?

• USN Submarine
    • USN in force
    • The Marines
    • The Royal Navy
    • The Royal equivalent of the U.S. Marines
    • Australia (In retaliation of course. No one's bothered to mention the The revenge of the Aussies!)
    • The Spaniards
    • No one, they all survived by their own wits and sexy charm
    • No one, everyone died in the nuclear explosion
    • No one because Jerry made a fatal mistake and never got to attack
    • No one because they all died in the shoot out! Simultaneous coupe
    • A rescue wasn't necessary because of some bloody miracle no one foresaw
  2. 2. Something else happened that I couldn't foresee at this point in time

• You moron poll maker! Something else happened you haven't thought about, I have a BETTER theory! I'll explain below
    • Will, Mr. Poll-maker, those are good choices, but I just don't have a clue!
  3. 3. Who dies in the end

• Jerry
    • Eric Jansen and Jerry
    • Jane and Helen, Jerry and Yuri in a TLC match atop the volcano
    • Helen and Jerry (Protective mother syndrome)
    • General Bradson, Felecia, Jerry and Yuri
    • Jansen and Keith, Eric and Brian Vs. Jerry and Yuri in a everyone died scenario
    • Everyone (Nuclear Explosion)
    • Everyone (Volcano Exploded)
    • Brandon and Chase, Jerry and Yuri
    • Your choices suck! I got a better one, explained in my own post!

So yeah, here's a poll to see what everyone thinks!

As for who dies, I say it's Jerry and Yuri, I had to re-edit the poll because for some reason my choices didn't get to go through completely the first time around.

I made this post because CJ has stated that the story is coming to the ending chapters, and I wanted to see what everyone thinks

Jon

:::throws a Nuke at you, (after all, CJ does it all the time!)::: That's cheating!

B)

B) ..........I voted that Helen and Scar take each other out in a long protracted cat fight!!!

B) ..........I voted that Helen and Scar take each other out in a long protracted cat fight!!!

I'm personally hoping for the TLC match on top of the volcano...If i get time i'll even write a short story about it :)

Muahahah.

:ph34r:

• Site Administrator

I will go with Yuri will be the only one to die.

Yes CJ has said that their will be no sequel, but what if a couple of years down the road........

I'm sure we will all expect that The Scar is dead, but then again, we did after LTMP too.

Edit to add:

What about polling on who will be together at the end of the story, or even into the future?

Brandon - Chase

Eric - Jansen

Jon - Keith (I'm holding out for Jon to say "Can't beat em, just join em) :D

Helen - Barbara

Jim - Linda

General Bradson - Felicia

Jerry/The Scar - Jane :lol:

Brian - Horst (hey, give me a break, I ran out of characters)

I think that about covers it :P

Edited by wildone

Yes CJ has said that their will be no sequel, but what if a couple of years down the road........

I'm sure we will all expect that The Scar is dead, but then again, we did after LTMP too.

B) ........Nope, I said in LTMP that Scar's demise was fishy, and I didn't believe it! I also thought his supposed demise was too quick. I have faith in the goat in devising a painful death for the Scar. As for Yuri, maybe he will show up as a contestant in the next American Idol!

ROFL! I love this poll!!!

I won't vote in it (some suspect I have inside info regarding the plot, so I can't) but I do love it!

Umm, what is a TLC match? I thought "TLC" meant "Tender, Loving Care"? I think that might make for an, um, unusual confrontation, were it to occur? :)

Edit to add:

What about polling on who will be together at the end of the story, or even into the future?

Brandon - Chase

Eric - Jansen

Jon - Keith (I'm holding out for Jon to say "Can't beat em, just join em) :D

Helen - Barbara

Jim - Linda

General Bradson - Felicia

Jerry/The Scar - Jane :lol:

Brian - Horst (hey, give me a break, I ran out of characters)

I think that about covers it :P

Nope I want Brian and Keith :P:D

ROFL! I love this poll!!!

I won't vote in it (some suspect I have inside info regarding the plot, so I can't) but I do love it!

Umm, what is a TLC match? I thought "TLC" meant "Tender, Loving Care"? I think that might make for an, um, unusual confrontation, were it to occur? :)

Tables Ladders Chairs Match. I'm working the story out in my head. (I'm also watching WWE Judgement Day atm... :)

But first I have too write my anthology entry and get it to my editors/betas and then get it sent to Graeme :)

Jon

(who's also considering writing the TLC match as he goes lol)

:::throws a Nuke at you, (after all, CJ does it all the time!)::: That's cheating!

B)

Actually, the matter is that I've read up until chapter 87. So I know the reply to most of your questions. Replying to the poll would be cheating. For any advance info on the chapters to come, the usual crowd knows the ways to transfer money to my Carribean bank account. You won't be disappointed, gals and guys! Let the electronic dollars fill my account. Nassau is a better place with tons of zeroes behind the one on my (very) private account.

• Site Administrator
Actually, the matter is that I've read up until chapter 87. So I know the reply to most of your questions. Replying to the poll would be cheating. For any advance info on the chapters to come, the usual crowd knows the ways to transfer money to my Carribean bank account. You won't be disappointed, gals and guys! Let the electronic dollars fill my account. Nassau is a better place with tons of zeroes behind the one on my (very) private account.

87 :o

The goat was really really really off in his estimate

Tables Ladders Chairs Match. I'm working the story out in my head. (I'm also watching WWE Judgement Day atm... :)

But first I have too write my anthology entry and get it to my editors/betas and then get it sent to Graeme :)

Jon

(who's also considering writing the TLC match as he goes lol)

ROFL! A very different type of TLC, lol!

Nassau? But... in the past, you've always preferred the Caymans for that sort of thing???

87 :o

The goat was really really really off in his estimate

ROFL!!!

Well, not quite that much... ROFL!! About the only thing I can guarantee is that it will be shorter than LTMP, but I don't know yet by how much.

CJ :)

I'm personally hoping for the TLC match on top of the volcano...If i get time i'll even write a short story about it :)

Muahahah.

:ph34r:

Okay, so here it is. Part one of the TLC match. Will our hero's make it?

Author's Disclaimer: Linxe Termoil is in no way shape or form affiliated with the goat, nor does he have any actual knowledge of anything that will happen in any future chapters of the story "Changing Lanes" by the author C James. This is a complete work of Linxe's imagination and as such, is subject to the following rules and regulations. The body of the work belongs to him, the characters Helen and Jerry, Jane and Yuri belong to the author C James. As Linxe is doing this out of his own boredom, he's giving this work to the author C James to do whatever he pleases with it, but does sincerely hope you all enjoy it.

Regards,

Jon

Jane and Helen, Jerry and Yuri in a TLC match atop the volcano

Jane gasped, her side hurting from running as she ducked behind the giant rock just as a sharp crack sounded out behind her. She heard a grunt as Helen ducked behind the rock next to her.

OMG... a fanfic!

Thanks Linxe, this made me smile. And Jane... yep, if she is upset about the volcano, how will she feel about Nukes?

she'll be understanding

it's just boys playing with their big toys like children

she'll grab scar and slap him silly

until he surrenders to the general and falicia

"Save me from that abusing mother!!!!" :lol::P

• Site Administrator

OMG, Eric gets shot again???? :P

This is a great story but there is one line that just doesn't go with the whole story ^_^ ...

She got up into a squatting position and began to waddle forward. Her companions hiss stopped her.

I just don't realistically see Helen squatting and waddling :lol:

If I were you Linxe, I'd go into hiding before she sees that line :D

OMG, Eric gets shot again???? :P

This is a great story but there is one line that just doesn't go with the whole story ^_^ ...

</FONT>I just don't realistically see Helen squatting and waddling :lol:

If I were you Linxe, I'd go into hiding before she sees that line :D

that's why she got stopped and I couldn't think of any other way to describe it. If i were to rewrite it now I'd say she stooped down low to the ground and made her way forward, or some such thing. As for me, well...I'm in protective custody atm so I think I'm safe :)

Jon

Part 2 of the TLC match

Author's Disclaimer: Linxe Termoil is in no way shape or form affiliated with the goat, nor does he have any actual knowledge of anything that will happen in any future chapters of the story "Changing Lanes" by the author C James. This is a complete work of Linxe's imagination and as such, is subject to the following rules and regulations. The body of the work belongs to him, the characters Helen and Jerry, Jane and Yuri belong to the author C James. As Linxe is doing this out of his own boredom, he's giving this work to the author C James to do whatever he pleases with it, but does sincerely hope you all enjoy it. Also, the numerous other fans that have made an appearance in this fun little story are here by courtesy of me, and any such characterizations were done so out of the author's (me) imagination, not because they're real.

Regards,

Jon

Helen inhaled through her nose, trying to keep her breathing as quiet as possible as the two male figures stalked through the room, just in sight of her. She was on the upper landing overlooking the main dining room of the observatory.

Glancing across the upper balcony, she nodded to Jane and held up a hand, gesturing for her to be patient, and turned her attention to the two figures below them as they moved out into the open space below the balcony. It was almost time.

"They must be here somewhere, we were right on their trail," The Scar said, his voice just barely audible to Helen from where she was watching above them.

Yuri nodded his head in agreement and pointed out a couple of chairs that were out of place from their seating arrangements.

"I'd say they ran through here pretty fast," he said.

"The only question is, where did they go ne

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..