Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Strange Topics

• Site Administrator

I know it is not unusual to find really bizarre and unusual forum topics in the Goat's pen, but today made me realize something.

Could our goat be in danger of losing another one of his coveted titles? :o

As a few moments ago, I noticed something that I'm sure CJ is very alarmed about :D

Overall Post Counts:

C James - 7740

AFriendly Face - 7533

Could this be a sneak attack by Kevin on the long held title of CJ? :2hands:

A difference of 207 posts is a very narrow margin.

What do you think?

Steve :P

Edited by wildone
:lmao:

I think the only reason for this is because CJ went away on vacation for awhile. I'm sure that now that he's back he'll be in no danger of losing his title.

-Kevin

Kevin is much younger and has a lot more energy. :nuke: CJ's title is doomed. :P

I know it is not unusual to find really bizarre and unusual forum topics in the Goat's pen, but today made me realize something.

Could our goat be in danger of losing another one of his coveted titles? :o

As a few moments ago, I noticed something that I'm sure CJ is very alarmed about :D

Overall Post Counts:

C James - 7740

AFriendly Face - 7533

Could this be a sneak attack by Kevin on the long held title of CJ? :2hands:

A difference of 207 posts is a very narrow margin.

What do you think?

Steve :P

But.... I'm a quiet and shy lurker who almost never posts... :blink:

:lmao:

I think the only reason for this is because CJ went away on vacation for awhile. I'm sure that now that he's back he'll be in no danger of losing his title.

-Kevin

Lol... My posting dropped off a lot when I started to prepare for my trip, and then when I got back and had the flu, I hardly posted.

I'm also a lot quieter than I used to be. :)

I'm very much looking forward to being passed. :)

Kevin is much younger and has a lot more energy. :nuke: CJ's title is doomed. :P

ROFL!!

Mark just called me.. OLD!!! ARGH!! I'm furious... well, actually, I'm just upset that I didn't think of calling him old first. :lmao:

• Site Administrator
But.... I'm a quiet and shy lurker who almost never posts... :blink:

Shouldn't you be using this one----> :ph34r:

:P

Lol... My posting dropped off a lot when I started to prepare for my trip, and then when I got back and had the flu, I hardly posted.

I'm also a lot quieter than I used to be. :)

:music::2thumbs::great:

I'm very much looking forward to being passed. :)

Geez, you make that sound like a kidney stone :lmao:

ROFL!!

Mark just called me.. OLD!!! ARGH!! I'm furious... well, actually, I'm just upset that I didn't think of calling him old first. :lmao:

You must be slipping in your old age <_<

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..