Math Proof - Women are Evil

Myr

See.. proof:

:lmao: Well, I'd put your hard hat on, because I think the ladies are going to come out in force! :P

Don't worry DF, your heads are safe with me, no need for a hard hard. I'm one of the most honest women you'll ever meet! LOL

LOL!!! I have never denied and never will that I AM evil!!! :devil: LOL!! But one thing I'm not is a spender. I think it's quite rare to find a woman who can't stand the thought of not going to a mall. Well, I hate the malls. Buying useless crap that will never be used? Not me. Going on spending sprees? Not Moi either. I buy what is needed, when it's needed.

I can also be the best friend you could ever wish for but cross me and you're IT!!! Pure EVIL! :devil::devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

g*d doesn't want me and the devil's afraid of me! HA! :devil:

Edited by Rush

gallery_7478_174_7175.jpg

When you take the square root of a number you must account for two possible answeres. For example sqrt(4) can be 2 or -2. [2^2 = 4 and (-2)^2 =4] Therfore the sign is uncertain all along. Which means that the gender of any person is uncertain.

Combining the above statement with the proof in the first post I have to conclude that while you can not be certain about the gender of a person you can be absolutely 100% sure that he/she is evil.

Watch your backs! :wacko:

When you take the square root of a number you must account for two possible answeres. For example sqrt(4) can be 2 or -2. [2^2 = 4 and (-2)^2 =4] Therfore the sign is uncertain all along. Which means that the gender of any person is uncertain.

Combining the above statement with the proof in the first post I have to conclude that while you can not be certain about the gender of a person you can be absolutely 100% sure that he/she is evil.

Watch your backs! :wacko:

Oh No! We are all Evil! :lol::lol::lol:

However, if we have the opposite sign answer as correct, then we are all good. You still have not factored in whether woman are "imaginary" or "real".

If woman are imaginary, then there are no real "women".

Actually I apparently save my boyfriend money. I do not require expensive things and if i did not take up his time he's be buying things to fill his time.

Having said that I know males who have taken out loans to buy things for females.

So yes, some women are evil.

So now women=men (as I keep saying gender is irrelevant anyway).

That means that men can be both evil or happiness, and thus good, and yes, taking the sign thing into account it proves it yet another way that anyone (man or woman) can be both evil or good.

So what we can safely conclude is that gender doesn't matter and everyone has the potential for both good and evil. That's certainly something I can get on board with! :2thumbs:

-Kevin :boy:

Or perhaps, men can turn into women. :P (Sexual malleability; odd, but possible in our modern context)

Gender has its place in scientific reference, but culturally, it might be harder to nail down a single point of what gender truly is.