Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Wardroom - Who dies in Chapter 11?

Who dies in Chapter 11  

13 members have voted

1. 1. There will be at least one death in Chapter 11. Who is it?

• George Granger
    • The Earl of Bridgemont
    • Freddie Granger
    • Bertie Granger
    • John Travers
    • James Robey
    • Mr. Midshipman Shafte
    • Mr. Midshipman Chilton
    • Someone we haven't met yet

well, what for? :-) I have four possible candidates but no clue for the final decision... :blink: and three chapters is a lot (in Mark's measure Granger could be all around the world by chapter 10 :D ) Let's say Chilton. He'll be caught trying to bugger Travers. And Captains are not to be hanged (as Wilcox had already shown us). But it will be nasty. :( Or there is the other possibility, but that wouldn't be so disastrous to make a poll on it. ;-)

Whoa 3 for 3 on Robey! and guess what i betcha it's probably not!! lol You got the Hard list there, i thought for sure it would probably be bell....or aurther tesdale but i guess not. I duno i'm glad someone dies, it gets my heart racing....just don't make someone bugger the body hahahahahahahaha

Somehow I think this death (and/or dismemberment) will have to do with the Wilcoxes' need for revenge. We can't have George being the one, that would totally suck and wouldn't make sense. So that leaves the 3 other Grangers. Harming the Earle would be a bad idea given his status in the realm. So is it Freddie or Bertie? I'm going to go with Bertie because he's off in India.

My second guess would be Bertie again. He did something dumb (as in he got caught :P ) while drunk again.

everyone wants to staft Jamey Robey, so nasty.

My view is that the story ends up setting Georgie as the future earl; whereby his two bros need to die off. Let's start from Freddie.

Well, now we have a court martial coming up in chapter 11. One of the charges will be buggery against the senior midshipman on the Victory. I forget his name. Looks like Mark M will get his hanging after all. :P

That would make the correct answer to this poll "someone we haven't met yet". A little ant-climatic, I must say. Then again, I don't like being wrong. :P

Well, now we have a court martial coming up in chapter 11. One of the charges will be buggery against the senior midshipman on the Victory. I forget his name. Looks like Mark M will get his hanging after all. :P

That would make the correct answer to this poll "someone we haven't met yet". A little ant-climatic, I must say. Then again, I don't like being wrong. :P

You're usually not wrong. You're right, it was a little sneaky. But Robey is too cute and playful to kill off. Right now, that is.

You're usually not wrong. You're right, it was a little sneaky. But Robey is too cute and playful to kill off. Right now, that is.

definitely sneaky but it's all good so long as there's another hanging this time for buggery instead of mutiny muahahaha :devil:

Well, the answer to the poll was "Someone we haven't met yet." Pretty crappy thing to do, right? It was.

To atone for my sin of teasing you (as badly as some goats), I have a present for you sometime in the next 24 hours: the first chapter in the next CAP Sequel. It's called "If it Fits."

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..