Wildone in the hospital :(

I believe now we can do the happy dance!! Hurray for Steve!!! Viv, thanks for keeping us informed!!

I have a happy dance too... usually do it to jazz and only when I am strictly alone. :) Have some wine and a son free evening so I think some happy dancing is on the cards... just for you Steve. If ever we meet you can hit me with your prosthesis for the images that might conjure in a healthy mind :)

• Site Moderator

Wish you a good recovery :)

Miss your teasing of the goat :)

Take your time and do this right. But hurry back, teasing the Goat isn't nearly as much fun without you.

• Site Administrator

Hi All,

I want to thank you all for your well wishes and especially Viv for her continued efforts to keep you all informed as well as her personal support as well.

Yes, indeed I am in a rehab centre for the next while, where I will get fitted with a prosthetic in the near future, and then it will be time to learn how to walk again.

I finally have been weened off the more powerful medications that were causing havoc with my concentration (believe it or not, I was getting bored after a paragraph of CJ's stories tongue.gif , luckily that has been corrected).

So with my not so reliable intenet connection, I should be popping in here more often as I still have some down time every day.

Thanks again to eveyone and we'll see you around.

Steve

• Like 1

Nice to know you're doing better. smile.gif

Hey, Steve! It's good to hear of your progress, and that it's coming along fairly quickly, too. Once you're back on your feet, you can help us kick ArpeGGio's social life back into shape... wink.gif