I hope hes okay...

I've just been told some really devastating news.

My boyfriend adam has for the last week had a serious case of swine flu and came close to death.

God i dont quite know what to say about it .... i've been bawling my eyes out for half an hour now.... i never thought someone that close to me would get it...

God... i'm... i'm a wreck... i love him beyond anything i've ever felt... and it hurts to know i nearly lost him.... oh god :'(

i just need to get it off my chest... if i lost him i dont think i could cope.. i have loved him from the moment i met him.... and it just hurts to know that i nearly lost my fairytale due to that bloody disease.... i really understand what these people go through who lose people to it.

God i really am a mess..

• Like 1

I've just been told some really devastating news.

My boyfriend adam has for the last week had a serious case of swine flu and came close to death.

God i dont quite know what to say about it .... i've been bawling my eyes out for half an hour now.... i never thought someone that close to me would get it...

God... i'm... i'm a wreck... i love him beyond anything i've ever felt... and it hurts to know i nearly lost him.... oh god :'(

i just need to get it off my chest... if i lost him i dont think i could cope.. i have loved him from the moment i met him.... and it just hurts to know that i nearly lost my fairytale due to that bloody disease.... i really understand what these people go through who lose people to it.

God i really am a mess..

That's really shocking. No wonder you are a mess. It sounds as though he's over the worst though, which is the best news. Where is he... I can send healing but only if I have somewhere concrete to send it to. My thoughts are with both of you.

It's the feeling of helplessness that it often the worst. It is better if you feel like you are doing something. Anyone can channel healing energy, everyone has their own way of doing it, personally I like to focus through a candle flame if I can't actually touch the person I am channelling to. Anything's better than doing nothing right?

Blessings

Both of you need a big hug <hug>

It sucks when a loved one is in the hospital or sick because you feel like there's nothing you can do. But take it from me, someone who's been in and out of the hospital over the past few years (and sick to boot). Nothing cheered me up more or made me feel better then the love and comfort my friends and family gave me when they would visit me. So the next time you see your loved ones, give them a big hug and hold their hand. Don't go on about how sorry you are for them, but tell them your glad that they're doing okay.

Eric

My boyfriend adam has for the last week had a serious case of swine flu and came close to death...God i really am a mess..

No, you're not a mess. You are a person who is reacting in a reasonable way to what could be devastating. Please do not despair. You have read the earlier responses and you know that you are never alone. Never.

Heres an update.

well.. hes alive. Barely. Hes practically an invalid. Hes being taken care of by two friends of ours who are keeping a 24 hour watch on him. You will not believe this. His parents , after him only getting out of the hospital that day , told him to sleep his drowsiness and lack of speech and they went out to dinner. You would think when your son has just got out of hospital with a major illness you'd think they'd want to be at his side all the time. But no. They left him. He could have died and they wouldnt even care. Thank god our two friends went and got him or else i dont even want to guess what could have happened. Also , He hasnt made an coherent sentences in days. The only one which i think was quite sweet was "tell john i love him". So yeah , i'm smitten to say the least of words lol He is slowly on the mend , i'm just waiting for an update in the next few days from nik and alex ( the two friends who incidentally set us up :P ) and i will relay the news :)

Thanks all of you for your kind words of support and things :) i dont think i would have been able to handle if it wasnt for some people keeping me not depressed and stuff.

Hugs to everyone! :D

Johnathan xx

• Like 1

I'm glad he is doing well Johnny!

Sometimes parents don't know how to act even if they love their child very much. If you aren't familiar with them then getting upset with them is not fair to them. Focus that emotion on Adam, but in a positive way.

-hugs-

Even more great news today :D Hes sliding in and out of conciousness but his sentences are making sense now thank goodness :D

I had my first msn conversation with him today and he is so sweet , he wasnt really with it but i understood what he was typing. He kept telling me he loved me :) I'm overwhelmed :) I love him so much :D My wonderful boyfriend :D

They think that he'll be up and independant in a week or two which is amazing good news :)

thank you so much for your blessings and things , it really has helped me and i'll be telling adam about them when hes completly there :D

<3 you all! :D but <3 adam the most :D

• Like 1

Even more great news today :D Hes sliding in and out of conciousness but his sentences are making sense now thank goodness :D

I had my first msn conversation with him today and he is so sweet , he wasnt really with it but i understood what he was typing. He kept telling me he loved me :) I'm overwhelmed :) I love him so much :D My wonderful boyfriend :D

They think that he'll be up and independant in a week or two which is amazing good news :)

thank you so much for your blessings and things , it really has helped me and i'll be telling adam about them when hes completly there :D

<3 you all! :D but <3 adam the most :D

:2thumbs: .............That sounds like good news!! Hope he recovers quickly!

Great News,

I hope he recovers fully. The Swine flu is pretty dangerous, but it great to hear he's getting better. I hope through all this you two can grow stronger in your bonds.

:2thumbs::great:

I am so pleased to hear that Adam is getting better. I'm still sending positive energy to both of you. It's great that you have both borne up so well. I hope that hte improvement comtinues and he will be back on his feet very soon

Jonathan,

Thank you for keeping us posted on Adam's health. I'm glad to hear that he's doing better, and look forward to hearing from you of his full recovery. You are so fortunate to have such a good friend, and such good friends to help care for him...and you, I suspect!

Seeing as I am more or less 100% recovered now I may as well officially report it here

I appreciate all the support you guys gave...The couple looking after me relayed it when I was conscious

Anyways I'm all good now so y'all can breathe easy :P

His boyfriend is in Austrailia or Europe I think.

B) ..............They are both from the UK, I believe, and he has recovered enough to have posted for the first time in this thread. (A few back)