Some Weirdness...

Alrighty...I'm sorta taking a minute to retrain myself on how to post and manage and 'stuff' again. For some reason, this new version is really slow and awkward on my system.

(Sihhhh.....I know, I know....buy a laptop. :P)

That's like a homeless person complaining about the rain, and people are just like, "So go buy a house." ::Smacks forehead:: Why didn't I think of that? Never crossed my mind.

ANYWAY, I'm slowly getting back to business, as everything I've been working on is taking forever to actually FINISH. Some of them are driving me crazy, but I think it's good work. I just need to take a day or two and not do anything else but write. No boards, no emails, no chats, nada! I've got this next weekend off! If nothing comes along to screw it up, I might just do that! Hehehe!

Anyway, I know it's been forever, and I've been bouncing around online for weeks now like a rabid monkey snatching purses on the subway (Yeah...it's like 5 AM here right now. Don't ask where that came from), but time is getting a bit easier to manage. I just hope it stays that way. And for longer than a week or two.

Love you guys something awful! nd I'll seezya soon! :)

• Like 1

Hehehe! By 'finish', I just mean the next CHAPTER! LOL!

Although, for one or two stories, the next chapter IS the last chapter, but the others still have a ways to go yet! :P

I can tell you that "Between The Lines" and "Boy #6" will only have one more chapter. And "Just By Chance" only has two. But that's all I can say about that for right now.

And....sighhhh...hehehe, but there will be two NEW series starting by the end of this month. (Don't throw stones though! Hehehe, I was ust inspired! Couldn't help it! I'm focusing!!! I swear!)

:: Gets Back To Work ::

Hehehe! By 'finish', I just mean the next CHAPTER! LOL!

Although, for one or two stories, the next chapter IS the last chapter, but the others still have a ways to go yet! :P

I can tell you that "Between The Lines" and "Boy #6" will only have one more chapter. And "Just By Chance" only has two. But that's all I can say about that for right now.

And....sighhhh...hehehe, but there will be two NEW series starting by the end of this month. (Don't throw stones though! Hehehe, I was ust inspired! Couldn't help it! I'm focusing!!! I swear!)

:: Gets Back To Work ::

oh thank goodness... i thought you were gonna like kill ariel off or something...

How about spontaneous molecular deconstruction whilst being attacked by a shark, who was struck by lightening during a meteor shower?

Or do you think that might be a little excessive?

As an alternative how about accidentally cutting his own throat whilst shaving :)

Hahaha! Both good ideas! I'd love to see somebody just randomly burst into flames. Makes for a memorable evening! And yet the multiple carnage idea is even more entertaining!

::Giggles:: Although, I don't know what's funnier, the idea that babyfaced Ariel would ever need to shave...or that the task of shaving might one day be in his clumsy hands! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..