Open Club  ·  77 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Early poll for King of Cliffhangers election!

C James

King of Cliffhangers, 2009!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate is your current favorite for 2009 King of Cliffhangers?

• Graeme
    • Shadowgod
    • TalonRider
    • Other (but not C James)
    • Krista (Queen of Cliffhangers)
    • Bondwriter
    • Mark Arbour
    • James Savik

TO MAKE THE POLL MORE FAIR, I ADDED IN THE FORMER AND CURRENT REIGNING CLIFFHANGER KING TO THE POLL. THIS IS NOT A DUTY THAT I TAKE LIGHTLY, BUT AFTER READING C JAMES MATERIALS, I FOUND THAT HE ALWAYS IS IMPARTIAL AND SHOWS CONSIDERATION, SO I ADDED HIS NAME DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD HIS NAME TO THE LIST TO SHOW IMPARTIALITY.

Eric

Forum Moderation Team

0:)

• Like 1

TO MAKE THE POLL MORE FAIR, I ADDED IN THE FORMER AND CURRENT REIGNING CLIFFHANGER KING TO THE POLL. THIS IS NOT A DUTY THAT I TAKE LIGHTLY, BUT AFTER READING C JAMES MATERIALS, I FOUND THAT HE ALWAYS IS IMPARTIAL AND SHOWS CONSIDERATION, SO I ADDED HIS NAME DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD HIS NAME TO THE LIST TO SHOW IMPARTIALITY.

Eric

Forum Moderation Team

B)........Very thoughtful Eric!! I noticed you even voted!! :lol:

Eric

Forum Moderation Team

Now, now, no moderating! I removed my name (which you added to the poll) because the poll is for eligible candidates only. I am not one, so I cannot be on it.

CJ,

Non-cliffhanger-using-goat-team.

*GASP* CJ!!!!!

You edited a moderators edits?!? Shame on you!!!!!!

*Looks at the bright red tag that says administrator*

Oops... looks like you out rank me on this one :P

Now.... why do you think you don't qualify? I wanna hear some goat logic on this one.

Eric

• Like 1

Just because my ass is lazy and I don't ever write.. doesn't mean I am deserving of the thrown.. so remove me from the list and allow for a re-vote, I certainly do not qualify.

• Site Administrator

There's no need to be so humble. You deserve the title. worshippy.gif

umm, I don't think he is looking for a title as he is bowed down in front of CJ blink.gif

Just because my ass is lazy and I don't ever write.. doesn't mean I am deserving of the thrown.. so remove me from the list and allow for a re-vote, I certainly do not qualify.

I would never call you lazy Krista, but you have to admit that you have left some chapters with a lot of questions unresolved in a very abrupt manner. Would you not? specool.gif

As for the poll, I'm still protesting for the same 3 reasons.....

Steve cool.gif

• Like 1

Well... since I've been beta reading for Krista, I do have to say a little secret that she's been keeping from everyone....

*whispers* She's been using cliffhangers! She's want's the honor of being Queen of Cliffhangers!

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm gonna go hide.... I think my author is gonna kick me something good......

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Well... since I've been beta reading for Krista, I do have to say a little secret that she's been keeping from everyone....

*whispers* She's been using cliffhangers! She's want's the honor of being Queen of Cliffhangers!

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm gonna go hide.... I think my author is gonna kick me something good......

B).............Yep, there is definitely a new queen in town :king:

:angry: Whistle blower! Just because I write a vague ending to one chapter, doesn't mean I write cliffhangers.

B).............Yep, there is definitely a new queen in town :king:

Nuh uh Benji, Cj is still the ruler... :P Let's keep it that way, vote for CJ!

Krista for Queen of Cliffhangers!

That has such a nice ring to it, I think. :great:

I guess it does have a nice ring to it, but Cj for King of Cliffhangers sounds a lot better. :2thumbs:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..