Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Early poll for King of Cliffhangers election!

King of Cliffhangers, 2009!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate is your current favorite for 2009 King of Cliffhangers?

• Graeme
    • Shadowgod
    • TalonRider
    • Other (but not C James)
    • Krista (Queen of Cliffhangers)
    • Bondwriter
    • Mark Arbour
    • James Savik

TO MAKE THE POLL MORE FAIR, I ADDED IN THE FORMER AND CURRENT REIGNING CLIFFHANGER KING TO THE POLL. THIS IS NOT A DUTY THAT I TAKE LIGHTLY, BUT AFTER READING C JAMES MATERIALS, I FOUND THAT HE ALWAYS IS IMPARTIAL AND SHOWS CONSIDERATION, SO I ADDED HIS NAME DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD HIS NAME TO THE LIST TO SHOW IMPARTIALITY.

Eric

Forum Moderation Team

0:)

• Like 1

TO MAKE THE POLL MORE FAIR, I ADDED IN THE FORMER AND CURRENT REIGNING CLIFFHANGER KING TO THE POLL. THIS IS NOT A DUTY THAT I TAKE LIGHTLY, BUT AFTER READING C JAMES MATERIALS, I FOUND THAT HE ALWAYS IS IMPARTIAL AND SHOWS CONSIDERATION, SO I ADDED HIS NAME DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD HIS NAME TO THE LIST TO SHOW IMPARTIALITY.

Eric

Forum Moderation Team

B)........Very thoughtful Eric!! I noticed you even voted!! :lol:

Eric

Forum Moderation Team

Now, now, no moderating! I removed my name (which you added to the poll) because the poll is for eligible candidates only. I am not one, so I cannot be on it.

CJ,

Non-cliffhanger-using-goat-team.

*GASP* CJ!!!!!

You edited a moderators edits?!? Shame on you!!!!!!

*Looks at the bright red tag that says administrator*

Oops... looks like you out rank me on this one :P

Now.... why do you think you don't qualify? I wanna hear some goat logic on this one.

Eric

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

There's no need to be so humble. You deserve the title. worshippy.gif

umm, I don't think he is looking for a title as he is bowed down in front of CJ blink.gif

Just because my ass is lazy and I don't ever write.. doesn't mean I am deserving of the thrown.. so remove me from the list and allow for a re-vote, I certainly do not qualify.

I would never call you lazy Krista, but you have to admit that you have left some chapters with a lot of questions unresolved in a very abrupt manner. Would you not? specool.gif

As for the poll, I'm still protesting for the same 3 reasons.....

Steve cool.gif

• Like 1

Well... since I've been beta reading for Krista, I do have to say a little secret that she's been keeping from everyone....

*whispers* She's been using cliffhangers! She's want's the honor of being Queen of Cliffhangers!

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm gonna go hide.... I think my author is gonna kick me something good......

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Well... since I've been beta reading for Krista, I do have to say a little secret that she's been keeping from everyone....

*whispers* She's been using cliffhangers! She's want's the honor of being Queen of Cliffhangers!

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm gonna go hide.... I think my author is gonna kick me something good......

B).............Yep, there is definitely a new queen in town :king:

:angry: Whistle blower! Just because I write a vague ending to one chapter, doesn't mean I write cliffhangers.

B).............Yep, there is definitely a new queen in town :king:

Nuh uh Benji, Cj is still the ruler... :P Let's keep it that way, vote for CJ!

Krista for Queen of Cliffhangers!

That has such a nice ring to it, I think. :great:

I guess it does have a nice ring to it, but Cj for King of Cliffhangers sounds a lot better. :2thumbs:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..