Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

BEERPONG!!! :great:

What a coincidence!

I've just played beerpong last Saturday.

Two friends were having a house-warming party.

Needless to say it was a blast! :2thumbs:

Although one cute, built, blond and short guy tried to make me sit

under the table if I fail to get the ball to a cup at least once :lol:

Anyway, go GOOGLE!!!

Matt's gonna hit a gold mine.

And Stef too :)

I see Matt's friendship with Cole is deepening :wub:

Unfortunately I don't see Cole becoming gay.

Bi, at most, like Konrad.

His manouvering to get Matt into his bed is probably just him trying to get to know Matt better.

It's also because I'm pretty torn between wanting a Matt in a relationship with Cody, and with Cole.

:rolleyes:

Are those the only options?tongue.gif

You mean there will be MORE? :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....was it Cam, that soulful boy who had Matt's cherry? ^_^

But I'm thinking more in the line of lapse...

Like, Matt & Steff and then they tried to cover it up until it blew in their faces :lol:

It would be priceless :devil:

I did not mean to imply that JP has been toppled from his throne, but that the logical future succession seems to be JP to Brad to Matt. Brad is JP's Prince Charles and Matt is Prince William, as it were. It will be years before either succeeds to the throne.

Bryan

I agree Brad has taken Matt into his family just like JP took Brad in all these years ago. I am sure none of us want J.P gone. People live to hundred now days and JP could and I hope will. I think Mark has shown us many time how much Brad is like JP. Now I think Brad sees Matt very much like he was in 1980.

There are 2 Canadians on the hockey team, Tiger. Pay attention. One of them, John Gillespie, says "eh".

Personally, I don't give a shit. biggrin.gif A lot of Canadians use "eh". So what. Very often, teasing is a sign of admiration. specool.gif

Mark loves Canadians....just not as much as the Swedes. lmaosmiley.gif

Loved that chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Cole is so cute! He really wants to get laid. laugh.gif

f**kin' eh!biggrin.gif

Loves Canadians! awe i feel loved wub.gif

Anyway! I'm Waiting for Chapter 17....:D :D But Some Canadians use EH the prairies do not, and we find it funny when we travel to amerca. And it's Funny Most americans also No very little about Canada, myself i could name all 50 states and Most(minus a few) could probably not Name all the provences. and i definatly didn't take American history either....only Canadian. :P

I love Canadians too. I guess I never really paid any attention to the usage of "eh". What's more noticeable to me is the way in which Canadians say, "Sorry!" It's unique and kind of funny. I'm an American, and I sometimes say, "eh" so it seems normal to me. :P

Edited by Tiger

Ah! never thought of Sorry! but now that i think of it i can't think of A Canadian who doesn't say it like that! haha were such good apoligisers! only cuz we mess up alot! :o

well as i purposely stayed up to read this next chapter! it was EXCITING but no drama....so not so exciting in that aspect........I betcha Cole and Matt are definatly something, friends being the last thing on the list i think! :o

Loved it mark! Can't wait for Whatevers Next!!!( Bloodlines or MAC)

I had completely forgotten that Matt's parents had been planning a visit. I thought for sure Matt was going to get outed to them some how. Well, not this time. :2thumbs:

Looks like Tiger's prescription for Matt and Brian worked as anticipated. :great: Great sex scene! Now that Brian's not being an asshole, we may not hear much from him.

Given Matt's libido and the feelings Matt and Cole have for one another, it's kind of inevitable that they're going to get together one way or another. I'm curious what role Cole will play in that coming together. Some straight guys "let" themselves be seduced.

Great chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

They f**ked! Matt and Brian f**ked, and just as I imagined it was fast and hard... even a little kinky. Ultimately, I hope he ends up with Cole though. They're perfect for each other.

They f**ked! Matt and Brian f**ked, and just as I imagined it was fast and hard... even a little kinky. Ultimately, I hope he ends up with Cole though. They're perfect for each other.

That would leave Cody for me!

Brian behaved himself in this chapter, but like Matt, I still don't trust him. People don't just change overnight.

I don't see Cody and Matt as long-term. I think Matt is already discovering that his feelings for Cody aren't what he thought they were. He doesn't seem to mind being apart from Cody at all. It will be interesting to see how things go the next time they see each other.

Sort of a little analogy suggest itself... The relationship Cody - Matt - Cole as Andre - JP - Jeff in early CAP: Matt and Cole can have fun together, sleep and play, sex and passion, but when Cody appears, Matt would go to him, as JP did when Andre was on leave in Chicago. That left Jeff quite hurt and devastated. I wouldn't wish that to Cole.

I don't see that here. With Jeff and JP, there was real passionate love. I re-read CAP recently, and one of the things I considered was who JP really loved more, Jeff or Andre. I think his fussy sense of fairness would have ultimately left him with Andre had he not been killed, but I think his feelings for Jeff were deeper and more intense.

Matt and Cole are just friends at this point, and I don't think Matt has a clue as to how he really feels about Cody.

I don't see that here. With Jeff and JP, there was real passionate love. I re-read CAP recently, and one of the things I considered was who JP really loved more, Jeff or Andre. I think his fussy sense of fairness would have ultimately left him with Andre had he not been killed, but I think his feelings for Jeff were deeper and more intense.

Matt and Cole are just friends at this point, and I don't think Matt has a clue as to how he really feels about Cody.

well if you say that matt has no clue then he has no clue, you are the writer after all haha! anyway, i think cole can work his way into matt. funny on how matts goal is to get to know how big cole is by the end of the semester!! haha! anyway! ready for the next chapter..and i'm heading into midterms so i'll have alot of free time!~ :o

well if you say that matt has no clue then he has no clue, you are the writer after all haha! anyway, i think cole can work his way into matt. funny on how matts goal is to get to know how big cole is by the end of the semester!! haha! anyway! ready for the next chapter..and i'm heading into midterms so i'll have alot of free time!~ :o

I think Matt can lure him into bed with little or no problem. And I think that's the real goal. He really is a horny bastard. :2thumbs:

I think Matt can lure him into bed with little or no problem. And I think that's the real goal. He really is a horny bastard. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Couldn't agree more! I think he's much like a Praying Tiger! Rawr!

I'm happy... :boy:

God is in His heaven and all is right with the world :king:

Matt with his parents, Matt and Cole (especially Matt & Cole, cuteness overload! :wub: )

Matt with Brian (hotness!)

This are all the things that made me smile.

I'm a sucker of harmonius relationship between kids and their parents 0:)

And when Matt thought of how he loves his parents, I simply melted away... :wub:

Well, yeah, there is this BIG elephant in the room that nobody has yet talked about.

But, seeing how everything went smoothly and all in this trip, it gives me hopes

(crossing fingers B) )

I'm still torn between Cody and Cole :wub:

That was an interesting chapter. I am now not so sure about Matt and Cole. I think Cole is going to be very needy and is going to smother Matt. That could ultimately destroy their relationship, especially with the way Matt loves variety. I could be wrong though. Then again, some tension can make it more fun. :boy:

That was a totally hot chapter! :devil:

Someone should shoot Cole's mother. Seriously. Magnum 44. I'm not talking champagne here. Let's bring in Clint for the head shot! :2thumbs:

Certainly part of Cole's deal is the role his mother has played in his life. :(

I have the same concerns as Tiger. So does Matt himself! :lmao:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..