Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Be wary of misdirection in this case. They may work; they may not. It's not always so cut and dry.

Mark wouldn't mislead us, would he? :o

:lmao:

If there's been any misdirection, then it's been that Matt and Cody won't be together in a romantic relationship. They definitely connected, but as friends, maybe even as great friends....with benefits. Cody just got out of a relationship with Brian. The distance between them proved too much. Brian fell in love with someone else. Cody's not about to start the same kind of long distance relationship with an 18 year old.

As for Matt, I just don't get that he wants a relationship right now. He's still got to deal with the kidney thing, mind you that's looking pretty good right now with Robbie being so cool.

Actually, we should all be wondering if Matt will let go of his JP - Stefan thing. I mean he is focusing on his "education" right now, isn't he. :P

Matt's going to be living at Escorial. What about Brian and his boyfriend? :rolleyes:

A Matt - Cody thing could happen down the road, maybe the next story in this saga. Or maybe 2 stories from now. :D

As for Matt, I just don't get that he wants a relationship right now. He's still got to deal with the kidney thing, mind you that's looking pretty good right now with Robbie being so cool.

I agree completely. One, Matt is 18 years old. Two, he's from a white collar type of family, and they tend to settle down later. I really don't think Matt needs to find the "one" just yet. Hell, I'm five years older than Matt, haven't found the one, and I'm completely fine with that. I really don't think Matt needs to settle down just yet.

Like the Energizer Bunny! f**k, I wish I was 18, again. Ahh. Youth is wasted on the young.

Bryan

Indeed. Mark and I have sat on our rocking chairs in the front porch of his house, shaking our fist at young 18-year olds and going, 'Ya whippersnappers! Get offa my lawn!" Youth really is wasted on the young sometimes...

I'm with you in wishing I could be 18 again, Bryan...well. Maybe 19. 19 is better.

Chapter 8 was good. I liked the whole threesome with Brian. That was classic. Wow! You know wealthy people are often accused of being quite stingy, but it seems that all of them are willing to give him a kidney, showing that it's often untrue.

Hell, for someone who is sick Matt has a hell of a lot of stamina :)

I am officially hooked on the story. I really like the way the characters are portrayed. Sometimes they are almost caricatures and then there is a moment of weakness or insight that pulls them right back into the 'real' category again. I can't help but care. Very, very nice work

What a chapter! :2thumbs: I was having fun from the beginning til the "F my grandson" end! :D As for kidneys on disposal, my bet

it is going to be Cody ;-)

but this time my judgement is biased ;-D

Edited by paya

I am officially hooked on the story. I really like the way the characters are portrayed. Sometimes they are almost caricatures and then there is a moment of weakness or insight that pulls them right back into the 'real' category again. I can't help but care. Very, very nice work

I second that. The characters have been so finely detailed in the earlier stories that it would be so easy to break the illusion. As usual Mark (author Mark) is masterful and treats us to a delightful suspension of reality, but loaded with truth. A treat that keeps me watching for the next installment. More sooner, please.

Hell, for someone who is sick Matt has a hell of a lot of stamina :)

The interesting thing about this disease is that it is somewhat dormant, meaning it could take a while to impact him fully, or it could happen tomorrow. It could come on slowly, with gradually more fatigue, or more rapidly and with stronger symptoms. In fact, it could do a lot of different things. :P

ch8: so much TALK about incest. no actual happening of any incest. bad...

Incest is the best. Put your brother to the test. :lol:

Anyway, I'm kidding, though I see man on man incest as somewhat tolerable to a certain degree as having children in such a case is impossible (the exception being father and son, which is just SO wrong). Honestly, I don't see the big deal as JP and Stefan are not blood relatives of Matt anyway.

Edited by Tiger

Incest is the best. Put your brother to the test. :lol:

Anyway, I'm kidding, though I see man on man incest as somewhat tolerable to a certain degree as having children in such a case is impossible (the exception being father and son, which is just SO wrong). Honestly, I don't see the big deal as JP and Stefan are not blood relatives of Matt anyway.

Would sleeping with your stepfather be OK?

WOW!!! :worship:

This chapter (9) is so-so-so emotional.

Go MATT! :2hands:

Go Justin! :wub:

Brian and Cody :angry:

My heart went out for Justin.

I mean, I can so picture him in my mind.

Having to accept his bf's infidelity :angry:

I have to say that Matt played his cards right. :boy:

Like, all of them :great:

The end was the best!

Now that Matt & Cody is back on f**king terms again :)

I hope we can see more of Justin :boy:

Great great chapter! :worship::worship:

Well, Brian got his just desserts, I suppose. It's just that it didn't happen on its own. Matt decided that there should be payback. Matt, of course, was making himself feel better, taking his revenge on both Brian and Cody. Mind you, Justin played along willingly.

So I must declare that there was no bad guy in this chapter. :2thumbs: They are all victims of each other.

I was most impressed with Matt's insight into Cody's behaviour. So was Cody! :lol:

I'm not buying Matt's "I almost fell in love with you" line to Cody. Relief was in fact his most honest emotion in talking with Cody.

Then there was the sweet scene between Matt and Robbie, I just loved that scene. :wub:

So, yeah, I find Matt kind of confusing right now. :wacko:

Great great chapter! :worship::worship:

Well, Brian got his just desserts, I suppose. It's just that it didn't happen on its own. Matt decided that there should be payback. Matt, of course, was making himself feel better, taking his revenge on both Brian and Cody. Mind you, Justin played along willingly.

So I must declare that there was no bad guy in this chapter. :2thumbs: They are all victims of each other.

I was most impressed with Matt's insight into Cody's behaviour. So was Cody! :lol:

I'm not buying Matt's "I almost fell in love with you" line to Cody. Relief was in fact his most honest emotion in talking with Cody.

Then there was the sweet scene between Matt and Robbie, I just loved that scene. :wub:

So, yeah, I find Matt kind of confusing right now. :wacko:

I think Matt finds Matt to be kind of confusing right now. He's only 18 and still trying to figure things out. Be patient. Then again, knowing you, when have you not been patient with an earnest, hot, 18 year old guy? :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..