Roughness (in the sack)

Tiger

Well, some like a lover to be slow and gentle... nothing wrong with that at all. Others like to be f**ked like an animal... scratches down their back and getting pounded really hard. Still others like a bit of both. Personally, I fall into the last category. Still others like to be the animal stalking their prey and having their way with them with animalistic vigor.

I have, unsurprisingly, no qualms about answering that question. I like control. I like to be in charge and to bite and claw and nibble. I also like to be bitten and clawed and whipped (a little) I like to dominate and be dominated. I like to posess and be posessed. I certainly don't like to just lie there and take it and neither do I like a partner who does that. I am a being of unbounded passion. I growl and hiss and bite and scratch... but only if my partner wants me to. I can also be extremely gently and soft and yielding. I like fantasy and fuss... rose petals on the floor, candles round the bed... and chains on the bedposts :) I am good at being bad.devilsmiley.gif

Now now, Rob. There's nothing at all wrong with sex, and there's nothing wrong with having a kinky side. We all have our little fetishes. :music: And Steve, yes really. Come on now. Surely you have a wild side too. :wub:

Now now, Rob. There's nothing at all wrong with sex, and there's nothing wrong with having a kinky side. We all have our little fetishes. :music: And Steve, yes really. Come on now. Surely you have a wild side too. :wub:

Oh Im not saying there is anything wrong with sex! Far from it :king:. But, I wouldnt want to put something like this down on record for anybody to see :P.

• Like 2

I have, unsurprisingly, no qualms about answering that question. I like control. I like to be in charge and to bite and claw and nibble. I also like to be bitten and clawed and whipped (a little) I like to dominate and be dominated. I like to posess and be posessed. I certainly don't like to just lie there and take it and neither do I like a partner who does that. I am a being of unbounded passion. I growl and hiss and bite and scratch... but only if my partner wants me to. I can also be extremely gently and soft and yielding. I like fantasy and fuss... rose petals on the floor, candles round the bed... and chains on the bedposts :) I am good at being bad.devilsmiley.gif

And you were going to give me crap about my latest chapter. :blink:

:wub:

Well, she certainly has quite an affinity to rough play. Too bad she has the wrong plumbing for me. innocent.gif

Probably just as well.... could be dangerous and would definately be epensive to replace the furniture :)

I'm with Nephy on this one:wub:... a little spanking, a little biting, not sure about the clawing though, well, maybe soft clawing, but a little pain ain't bad at all. Makes for an interesting time 0:) Oh, and definitely, doing it while on top!

Bite my banana? :hug:

Edited by Rush

I'm with Nephy on this one:wub:... a little spanking, a little biting, not sure about the clawing though, well, maybe soft clawing, but a little pain ain't bad at all. Makes for an interesting time innocent.gif Oh, and definitely, doing it while on top!

Bite my banana? hug.gif

Nibble Nibble Yum :)

Not that I'm innocent or anything.. :P But I'm southern so I'll definitely try not to over share.. lol. It depends on my mood and I am definitely the one that likes control during this sort of thing, but heh.. I sometimes am in the mood for the more.. quick paced, I guess you can say harder type of sex.. less passionate. Depends on the seasons really.. lol.. I'm more prone to romanticism during the Fall, Winter, and Spring and will become more open minded and willing to do the harder stuff in the summer...

Do seasons dictate how we act, I don't know? but its something that I've noticed with me...

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I'm innocent or anything.. :P But I'm southern so I'll definitely try not to over share.. lol. It depends on my mood and I am definitely the one that likes control during this sort of thing, but heh.. I sometimes am in the mood for the more.. quick paced, I guess you can say harder type of sex.. less passionate. Depends on the seasons really.. lol.. I'm more prone to romanticism during the Fall, Winter, and Spring and will become more open minded and willing to do the harder stuff in the summer...

Do seasons dictate how we act, I don't know? but its something that I've noticed with me...

Ms. Southern Bell, lol. No, not innocent at all, dear Krista. lol. We've seen your ways! You can't lie to the members of GA!

I think seasons can dictate how we act, but weather and temperature and what goes on during that season such as holidays and what not, it can influence how you feel emotionally and mentally, as well as hormone fluctuation and whatnot. Lol, I'm sounding so scientific right now, lame!

But in general, I have no preference. It's a totally 'go with the flow' thing and see what happens. I've had times where I was in total control and then a few hours later, we'd switch it up and he'd have control. The back and forth, the change in mood, such as playful and rough, to slow and more passionate, was really fun.