Favorite NFL team?

Former Member

Go Colts! Bob Sanders is the man!

I also root for the Chiefs because I went to a Colts playoff game there several years ago and the fans treated us so well. Unfortunately, there's not much to root for right now, but they will come back again.

I will also root for any team that plays the Patriots.

Edited by jenni

Of all of the sports, football is one of the top sports that I hate and despise with passion.

Thank god this country doesn't really care, so I'm immune from having some of my favourite shows put on side over some stupid football/baseball game. :rolleyes:

LOL.

The Canadian Football League is useful- like the minor leagues in baseball.

Hockey is impossible in some parts of the states. We never have enough ice in one place to have a proper game. Some winters it never gets below freezing.

"Fly Eagles Fly" EAGLES Fight Song

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.

Hit 'Em High.

And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

LOL.

The Canadian Football League is useful- like the minor leagues in baseball.

I am not denying that football and baseball don't exist. They just doesn't get much attention. :P

Though I won't mind playing a backyard baseball. I just don't like sitting for hours watching.

Edited by Jack Frost

Though I won't mind playing a backyard baseball. I just don't like sitting for hours watching.

Agreed- I never have cared much for baseball. It moves sooo slow. Football, basketball and soccer are a lot more fun to watch.

I love NFL! GOOO GIANTS!!! :)

You guys have a Manning at quarterback so you are probably good for another couple of trips to the super bowl.

He's gotten better every year and he is a real cutie. :lmao:

• Site Moderator

You guys have a Manning at quarterback so you are probably good for another couple of trips to the super bowl.

He's gotten better every year and he is a real cutie. :lmao:

Payton's not too bad to look at either.

• Site Moderator

Here's a little something for our Vikings friends, and a certain author.

BAD NANNY: When a woman dropped her Chevy Malibu off at a repair shop in Winona, Minn., she told the mechanic, "Oh, by the way, I have a goat in my trunk." James Prusci figured he didn't hear her right. "A what?" he asked. "Yes, a goat. And it's alive," she said, and left the shop. "We cracked open the trunk, you know, so it could breathe," Prusci said. The goat -- painted purple and gold, the colors for the Minnesota Vikings -- had a number "4" shaved in its sides. The jersey of Brett Favre, who is playing for the Vikings after un-retiring again, bears the number 4. Prusci called animal control for advice, and they sent the police. Prosecutors are considering charges against Janelle Riopel, 21, for animal mistreatment, and a local farmer has adopted the goat. (Winona Daily News) ...Riopel may have made a goat out of Brett Farve, but she made an ass out of herself.