Jesse-101: Online Celebrity Chapter 3

Myr

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i specifically registered to the website to let you know this series is amazing. the only complaint i have is ive been waiting for almost 3 months for the next chapter. please post it soon!

Here, here! I did the same almost a month ago and there's still no update yet. Com's gonna have me crying all thru Xmas. sad.gif

:: Giggles :: I've been trying super hard to keep quiet on stuff....BUT.....

You guys might wanna see what 'Santa Claus' has in his special sack for ya the week of Christmas! That's all I can say for now. :)

('seewhat Santa Claus has in his special sack for ya'? That didn't come out right at ALL! LOL!)

:: Giggles :: I've been trying super hard to keep quiet on stuff....BUT.....

You guys might wanna see what 'Santa Claus' has in his special sack for ya the week of Christmas! That's all I can say for now. :)

('seewhat Santa Claus has in his special sack for ya'? That didn't come out right at ALL! LOL!)

LOL Hopefully it's milk and cookies. That would taste a lot better than what usually comes out of his sack. (Not that I would know from personal experience or anything. *cough* *grin*)

Either way, I'll be eagerly awaiting Santa's gift!! Thanks for the good news, Comsie!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..