HAPPY SAMHAIN

Hmm maybe its just me but I'm getting the feeling that you don't like Twilight all that much Nephylim lol.

Happy Halloween, Blessed Samhain, and All Saints Eve everyone.

Best Wishes, and bad Dreams lol.

NightOwl88

Who? Moi? I LOVE twilight... the time between times when the veil between the worlds is always thin and... oh you mean Twilight... and not the story on GA... the film.... Hmmm welll... put it this way... sparkly vampires? namby pamby, wishy washy vampires? A love affair where they barely even kiss? Vampires who take turns to go to SCHOOL???? I would love to meet Edward Cullen bow_arrow.gif2handed.gif

Nephylim have I ever told you that I love how intense you are? I myself have never seen the movies, or read the books for that matter; but I have had conflicting reports as to the quality of the movies. I wouldn't mind meeting Edward Cullen either, though for vastly different reasons devilsmiley.gif .

Who? Moi? I LOVE twilight... the time between times when the veil between the worlds is always thin and... oh you mean Twilight... and not the story on GA... the film.... Hmmm welll... put it this way... sparkly vampires? namby pamby, wishy washy vampires? A love affair where they barely even kiss? Vampires who take turns to go to SCHOOL???? I would love to meet Edward Cullen bow_arrow.gif2handed.gif

Have you even read the books or seen the Movie? The books are really well written and the movie, tho it does contain some parts not in the books(don't) they all was very well done also. Have you ever read the "le Comte de San Germian" series by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro? Vampires, like people can be good............tongue.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!!

Edited by gmendias