Do you go to the barber shop or to a salon for a haircut?

Toast

You must have a wicked haircut! :P

Oh dude, WIIIIIICKEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!

Hehe, and my mom cuts my hair, she worked in a salon way way back in the day so she knows what she is doing.

My stylist's name is Cherish. I love her, I just tell her to have fun every time I sit down and I always look great leaving. So, salon. I used to do a barber, but I never looked cute, just okay.

It depends. Sometimes I prefer a salon, but if I'm having my head shaved, I go to a barber. No, I don't shave it myself. I'd f**k up even that. I guess not everyone can be a stylist. I would be a lousy one to say the least. :lmao:

B)................Salon, actually I think barber shops are outdated, can't even find one in the area.

There's plenty of barbers round by me :). My granddad likes to laugh at how he gets his (almost non-existent) hair done for a fiver while I pay Way more than that at hairdressers.

• 2 weeks later...

i cut my hair with my mind

You must have a wicked haircut! Posted Image

Again, late to the party and the best replies have been taken. Nice one, MikeL!

Now, to the question: salon. Two reasons. It's cost effective: a $28 styled haircut lasts about six weeks. At one of the barber shops (or chain "clip and snip" places), a $15 haircut lasts about two weeks. Second: My stylist shampoos my hair after cutting so I'm not walking around the rest of the day shedding tiny hairs or itching. I wish I could add something humorous to this forum. Where is that Muse?

• 2 years later...