• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry my good man. I am afraid it will be a bit longer. Max and Josh will be up tomorrow and Lovers Blind is currently in production...Indiana Summer isn't until after. I am sorry though...

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

I'm sorry my good man. I am afraid it will be a bit longer. Max and Josh will be up tomorrow and Lovers Blind is currently in production...Indiana Summer isn't until after. I am sorry though...

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

O.o

lol Don't look at me like that, it just the way the circle turns, I have to maintain rotation or I get all confused and start mirroring.

Again SOWWY

Best Wishes

Nightowl

-_-,

No worries, we can see who the "more important" readers are. snif, snif. :( So like how long are you telling me to go sit on it and rotate?

Posted Image,

No worries, we can see who the "more important" readers are. snif, snif. Posted Image So like how long are you telling me to go sit on it and rotate?

None of my readers or stories are more important then the other's that just how it goes. I dunno. I hope to have Lovers Blind out within a week or a week an a half, depending on the grooves of life. So three weeks, best guess. Unless I get a miracle.

None of my readers or stories are more important then the other's that just how it goes. I dunno. I hope to have Lovers Blind out within a week or a week an a half, depending on the grooves of life. So three weeks, best guess. Unless I get a miracle.

Relax, I'm just rattling your cage.

I had three stories going at once and swore I would never do it again. Now you know why. You pressure yourself to get them out so you don't lose readers. Then there is the nagging factor. Rottweiler Readers like myself turn the thumb screws with their unyeilding applications of "make you feel bad" emoticons for failing to deliver our weekly amusement.

I decided that in the future I would work on the extra stories off line so that when I finished one I had a stock pile to draw from. I'm still working on it.

But I thought I would share my experience with multiple stories. It seems that life happens the most when you have the most going on.

Go figure. Anyways, you're good enough to wait for. So I will. :D

I'm craving some Indiana Summer. Wanted to let you know that the anticipation is high. I'm checking the site almost everyday hoping there's a new chapter. I think I'm addicted.

Welcome to the group of the unimportant Johns317. :sniff: :Sniff::(

:D She has promised us a little chapter after the "important" readers get there fill. I guess were reading in the kitchen with the help. 0:) I'm so glad not to be alone anymore.

I'm craving some Indiana Summer. Wanted to let you know that the anticipation is high. I'm checking the site almost everyday hoping there's a new chapter. I think I'm addicted.

hey Jons317, glad you stopped in

I just sent the most recent Lovers Blind off to be edited and am currently working on IS, i promise to have it out as soon as I can. I'm glad to hear that you are addicted though, that makes me feel good...sorry lol.

Welcome to the group of the unimportant Johns317. :sniff: :Sniff:Posted Image

Posted Image She has promised us a little chapter after the "important" readers get there fill. I guess were reading in the kitchen with the help. Posted Image I'm so glad not to be alone anymore.

*Shake's finger at Ricky*

We've talked about this ole boy, you are just as important as the others, you'll get your fix too......BTW SHE cannot refer to ME....if it does your in TROUBLE

We've talked about this ole boy, you are just as important as the others, you'll get your fix too......BTW SHE cannot refer to ME....if it does your in TROUBLE

You are showing your feminine side when you get us addicted and then string us along. Glad I got your dander up. I thought I was losing my touch.

I have a negative reputation of -3! I think somehow you are responsible for part of that.

:blink:

• Like 2

You are showing your feminine side when you get us addicted and then string us along. Glad I got your dander up. I thought I was losing my touch.

I have a negative reoutation of -3! I think somehow you are responsible for part of that.

:blink:

B).................. Hmmm! How somebody give you a neg.? I upped it one up! :)

I have a negative reoutation of -3! I think somehow you are responsible for part of that.

Posted Image

it's wasn't me ole boy, I very, VERY rarely mess with the rep thingies.

Posted Image

HEY.... We females DO NOT do that.... often :P

FYI... The latest chapter is in my inbox and I'm holding it captive !!! :P Ya'll have to wait til I edit, now don't ya?!?! :devil: Oh keep yer pants on... it'll be here next week, I promise! :P

• Like 1

FYI... The latest chapter is in my inbox and I'm holding it captive !!! :P Ya'll have to wait til I edit, now don't ya?!?! :devil: Oh keep yer pants on... it'll be here next week, I promise! :P

O.O