Hey Yall,

I just wanted to let you know that the newest chapter of Indiana Summer is now up in GA.S. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't be afraid to let me know you're thoughts, good or bad.

Best,

Nightowl.

Indiana Summer CH17 Link

The link was/is in the post and it's working Posted Image

Posted Image ................A another great chapter! Looks like we will soon be reading 'Indiana Winter' Posted Image I hope David will be able to convince his father to let him finish School there. That Sammy is a real nosy little scrapper, however I liked it when she put Mr. Murphy in his place. Eventually, Mr. Templeton is going to find out about David and Billy, I think he already has an inkling. It should prove interesting I wonder what papers Billy's mom has been secretive about, could it be she owns more then the old man knows about? Will she put her foot down when the fireworks start when the secret is revealed? Lots still to come I imagine, looking forward to another (SOON) chapter.

A great chapter! Thanks so much. Mom is still scared of the old man so maybe divorce is not what she has in mind. Perhaps it is mortgaging the farm for an education for Billy in California. It is apparent that mom knows about the relationship. It is equally apparent that the old man does too. After all, why else would he plan that bit with Candice? The question now is, what would his "Plan B" entail? And he surely isn't going to let David stay if he knows he can use it to hurt Billy.

Don't know what is to come but two chapters without the old man mucking things up is a really bad sign. Complacency is a bad place with a villain loose in a story. The big question there is, "Will it be the straw that broke Elder's back?" Will it be the "big fix" we are all waiting for?

And will David find work for room and board somewhere so he can stay or will he be forced back and be surprised when Billy shows up at his doorstep to go to school or something? Will David end up with his uncle on the big Island and will Billy get to escape with him there as well?

SO many questions. So few answers.

Sam will have to part with Julian first then use her exit to tell Billy what he should do. Follow the man he loves.

Go on now, get writing. I can't wait to see what happens next and we better not have to wait.

• 6 months later...

Ok for anyone who is posting here I want to apologize. For some reason I am not getting the messages that there are posts here. I will be replying to all recent posts within the next day.

Also I wanted to let yall know that the newest chapter of Indiana Summer is now up in G.A.S. I am sorry that it took me so long to get it out to you and I hope that yall enjoy it despite the long wait.

Indiana Summer Ch18

Posted Image ................A another great chapter! Looks like we will soon be reading 'Indiana Winter' Posted Image I hope David will be able to convince his father to let him finish School there. That Sammy is a real nosy little scrapper, however I liked it when she put Mr. Murphy in his place. Eventually, Mr. Templeton is going to find out about David and Billy, I think he already has an inkling. It should prove interesting I wonder what papers Billy's mom has been secretive about, could it be she owns more then the old man knows about? Will she put her foot down when the fireworks start when the secret is revealed? Lots still to come I imagine, looking forward to another (SOON) chapter.

hello Benji, good to see you again.

First I want to apologize for not replying to you sooner. I don't know why by I wasn't getting the updates for the forum. I don't know about Indiana Winter...it is an interesting idea though that I'll have to give some thought. But you never do know what will happen in situations like this. Sam...Sam is the perfect mixture of mom, friend, and evil. She's one of my favorite creations to date. Of course Mr. Templeton is going to find out about the boys, eventually. I mean what kind of villain doesn't get the upper hand at some point in time. Now what the fall out will be and when it will happen....well who knows.

Annie...I don't think I've ever had a character keep a secret for this long before. I'm actually quite proud of myself. You know me though, I like to drag out the suspense and the curiosity.

Again I am so sorry that I didn't get back to you before now.

best,

Owl

A great chapter! Thanks so much. Mom is still scared of the old man so maybe divorce is not what she has in mind. Perhaps it is mortgaging the farm for an education for Billy in California. It is apparent that mom knows about the relationship. It is equally apparent that the old man does too. After all, why else would he plan that bit with Candice? The question now is, what would his "Plan B" entail? And he surely isn't going to let David stay if he knows he can use it to hurt Billy.

Don't know what is to come but two chapters without the old man mucking things up is a really bad sign. Complacency is a bad place with a villain loose in a story. The big question there is, "Will it be the straw that broke Elder's back?" Will it be the "big fix" we are all waiting for?

And will David find work for room and board somewhere so he can stay or will he be forced back and be surprised when Billy shows up at his doorstep to go to school or something? Will David end up with his uncle on the big Island and will Billy get to escape with him there as well?

SO many questions. So few answers.

Sam will have to part with Julian first then use her exit to tell Billy what he should do. Follow the man he loves.

Go on now, get writing. I can't wait to see what happens next and we better not have to wait.

Ricky, good lord man it's been awhile.

Like with Benji I want to start off by apologizing for not getting back to you sooner. Is really so obvious that the rents know something is up? I thought that I was doing well by keeping things under the radar...may hap you are right though...You really are far more astute then you let on my friend. You see things pretty clearly...or are you just distracted by the fog (MWHAHAHAHAHAHA).

I really do hate keeping you in the dark but I do love hearing your speculation. All good things come to he who waits I promise that the wait will be worth it though.

Best, Ricky, and again I apologize.

Owl

Posted Image ............My comments are in with your comment reviews, but to say that this wasn't overdue is an understatement. On top of that I thought I had a real long chapter, instead you gave us a three-peat! Posted Image .......... Okay, but still nice seeing a chapter!

Benji

• 5 months later...

Ok yall. New Development. I am an idiot. I completely screwed up the newest chapter an i am going to have to re-write it from the ground up. I don't know how I'm going to fix it but I'll work on it as fast and often as i can.

best,

Owl

• 4 weeks later...

Well all it has taken me longer to get it out that I orginally planned but here it is. Indiana Summer CH-19! i am sorry that it took forever but it turns out that I had already done the previous direction I had planned for this chapter so I had to re-write it from the ground up.

I hope you all check it out and I love to get your thoughts on it.

Indiana Summer CH19 - Agreements

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Guest mikell45

Hi - late in the day I know, just dropping in to say how much I enjoyed your story, the twists and turns, and the interplay between your characters - hope it goes on at some point.

• 1 year later...

It's a great story, but now it's two years later, after your last update in 2014. Will this story ever be completed? It's a wonderful story of growth and discovery, but so many questions are still unanswered. Will Billy come out to his parents? Will David's dad let him stay at Billy's house? Will Billy's parents accept David as their son-in-law? Will Billy and David move to Seth's farm after high school? Will David ever be allowed to ride Elder? Will Billy's father ever stop being an asshole? What papers is Billy's mother working on? Will the parents stay together?

So many questions with such an involving story. I wish the two young heroes all the happiness in the world, but I would like to know how it ends.

Thomas

• Like 3
  • 7 years later...
On 3/11/2016 at 4:55 PM, LongBeachThomas said:

It's a great story, but now it's two years later, after your last update in 2014. Will this story ever be completed? It's a wonderful story of growth and discovery, but so many questions are still unanswered.

Well you asked this 7 years ago, NightOwl hasn't been here in 4.... so sad.