pure torture.... just... every time I see a new post for Indiana Summer I go crazy happy inside! I wish the the side scroll thingy would shrink so small that I can hardly click on it! Nightowl you are amazing! Keep up the awesome work! Oh and by chance do you know how many more chapters you are planning to write?

Posted Image Awesome.. Walker keeps surprising.. :P

Also now that u've answered a few questions, u managed to create like a million more.. :P :P so so so Cruel!! :P

PLEASE post soon.. :P

Waiting! :P

Oh, you didn't know? He excels at that. Mark Arbour and Comicality may be duking it out over who is the real cliff Hanger King. But there is no question who rules in the kingdom of Spawners Of More Questions. :worship: He is definitely the best spawnerer.

(Ya I really did say "spawnerer". It feels good sometimes to be grammatically nasty.)

Oh, you didn't know? He excels at that. Mark Arbour and Comicality may be duking it out over who is the real cliff Hanger King. But there is no question who rules in the kingdom of Spawners Of More Questions. :worship: He is definitely the best spawnerer.

(Ya I really did say "spawnerer". It feels good sometimes to be grammatically nasty.)

Posted Image to "spawnerer" Posted ImagePosted Image

and i agree to that term being applied to NO as well.. :P :P

Hey yall,

I just wanted to let you know that Indiana Summer ch13 is now up in the G.A Stories section. I hope that you will enjoy it.

Best,

NightOwl

Story link

Indiana Summer 13

B).................. Great chapter!! I figured Candace wouldn't give up, I wonder if William and her dad put her up to this in some warped idea to keep Billy tied down to the farm with a forced marriage to Candace? Sam knows there was more involvement then Candace could have cooked up on her own. I wonder what is going on in Annie's head right now? Is she slowly preparing to leave William and sell the farm? I think she has been in contact with Seth for awhile now, and a plan is in motion for a move to Colorado. ;) Great colleges there, I think one in architecture as well!

Well, the crystal ball is getting cloudy............... :lol: Another great chapter!!

Hey yall,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, things here have been difficult as of late...more so than usual. I want to start off by thanking all of you for stopping and letting me know how much you enjoyed the chapter. It's hearing from readers that make writing worth it for me.

Posted Image Awesome.. Walker keeps surprising.. :P

Also now that u've answered a few questions, u managed to create like a million more.. :P :P so so so Cruel!! :P

PLEASE post soon.. :P

Waiting! :P

Hey Frosty, I am glad you stopped in. Walker is a fun one isn't he? Full of surprises.

Of course I answered some questions and made more up? What fun would there be if I didn't? I mean having everything laid out at once would be boring. At least to me.

I will post as soona s i can.

Best,

Owl

OH MY GHGODD!!!!! THAT WAS FANTASTIC! Now i gotta wait another month....seriously i could cry... like right now about it. :( AWE! They love each other at least! So cute <3

Hey Mark, always nice to hear from you,

I am glad that you liked the chapter, I am sorry that it will take a little longer to get write more. I hope you will not shed too many tears. They are cute ain't they?

Best.

NightOwl

pure torture.... just... every time I see a new post for Indiana Summer I go crazy happy inside! I wish the the side scroll thingy would shrink so small that I can hardly click on it! Nightowl you are amazing! Keep up the awesome work! Oh and by chance do you know how many more chapters you are planning to write?

Hey Yohasakurasan, glad to hear from you.

Pure torture huh? That was part of what I was going for. Pure, pleasureable, torture lol. I am glad that seeing a new chapter makes you happy. I don't think I could ever write a chapter that long though, I could try but that would be like a story in and of itself. I am glad that you think I am amazing, that makes me blush and get all giggly...I swear lol. I am not sure how many more chapters will be in Indiana Summer. True I don't have too much more ground to cover but I think there is probably enough to keep me for awhile.

Best,

NightOwl

Hey Ricky, been awhile since I heard from you,

I like that title "The Spawner of Questions" of Yes I like that a lot lol. Grammatically nasty huh? That sounds kinky on SOOOO Many levels lol

BEst,

NightOwl

Posted Image to "spawnerer" Posted ImagePosted Image

and i agree to that term being applied to NO as well.. :P :P

I like it, I like it a lot. Would be wrong of me to put that as my member title? I mean like bad form or something lol?

Best,

NightOwl

B).................. Great chapter!! I figured Candace wouldn't give up, I wonder if William and her dad put her up to this in some warped idea to keep Billy tied down to the farm with a forced marriage to Candace? Sam knows there was more involvement then Candace could have cooked up on her own. I wonder what is going on in Annie's head right now? Is she slowly preparing to leave William and sell the farm? I think she has been in contact with Seth for awhile now, and a plan is in motion for a move to Colorado. ;) Great colleges there, I think one in architecture as well!

Well, the crystal ball is getting cloudy............... :lol: Another great chapter!!

Benji, DUDE love to hear from you.

I am glad you liked the chapter. Of course Candy didn't give up lol, that would have been FAR too easy for me; not to mention not nearly as fun for Sam. Sam has the right of it, there is FAR more going on here than what we see.But Sadly I cannot say more. Annie, she is an interesting one. She does appear to be up to something doesn't she? There is an Architecture shool there? that might bear looking into lol

Best,

NightOwl

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Night! Just finished the last chapter! I was so happy to see you updated! I really HATE the new set-up of GA. They took down efiction, so unless your story is one of the ten they list in the left hand column when you log on, you miss it. I just happened to go into your profile and lucked out when I looked up your story. Otherwise I would have missed it.

Anyway, loved the last chapter! I'm so, so glad that David finally admitted to Billy his feelings. I hope Billy remembers in the a.m.! lol Idk, maybe since David's life really sucks back home, he could find a way to stay w/Billy and his mom. I have a feeling Billy's mom is talking to a lawyer. But if that's the case, why the hell would she want to spend any time in a hotel room w/her husband? Unless she's giving him an ultimatum; either see a therapist and shape up or ship the f**k out! Omg, after I heard what he did to Billy and Elder, shit, he deserves to be locked up.

Can't wait for your next update! Hopefully I'll be able to find it quicker this time! :)

There is a new tab in the forum for stories. And you can search for them too. Then tag them as ones you like and you'll get email updates. Look at your profile options and make sure your notifications is updated for the new system. There are some new choices.

And I agree, a great story.

Hey, I really like this story, I read all of the chapters and loving how the characters develops from the start when David arrives in Indianapolis to the end where David and Billy told each other that they are in love but the problem is... how can they keep it from developing if David have to go back to California?

Ironically enough, im from a rural state (Vermont), and after I graduate from graduate university, i was planning to go west, preferring mid-west. So reading this story is very perfect for me because it gave me hope that even a accident or meet-up can happen anywhere and it could develop into a relationship where it could stand the test of time.

Sincerely,

John

P.S. I hope you will post more chapters to this story! :)

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I really like this story, I read all of the chapters and loving how the characters develops from the start when David arrives in Indianapolis to the end where David and Billy told each other that they are in love but the problem is... how can they keep it from developing if David have to go back to California?

Ironically enough, im from a rural state (Vermont), and after I graduate from graduate university, i was planning to go west, preferring mid-west. So reading this story is very perfect for me because it gave me hope that even a accident or meet-up can happen anywhere and it could develop into a relationship where it could stand the test of time.

Sincerely,

John

P.S. I hope you will post more chapters to this story! :)

Ok first Iw ant to appologize for not replying to you sooner Rakuten, for somer eason i didn't get the notification of yours, Lisa or Ricky's posts. Secondly thank you for stopping in, it means a lot to me.

I am glad that you like the story and are enjoying the character development, I strive to cause my characters to grow over the course of the story, be it in a good or bad way. I sadly can't say if the romance can develop between if David is leaving, We will have to see.

I had at one time friends from Vermont, it is a very beautiful place fromt he pictures I've seen. I'm glad that my little story gives you some hope and I hope that things work out for you.

best,

Nightowl

Hey Night! Just finished the last chapter! I was so happy to see you updated! I really HATE the new set-up of GA. They took down efiction, so unless your story is one of the ten they list in the left hand column when you log on, you miss it. I just happened to go into your profile and lucked out when I looked up your story. Otherwise I would have missed it.

Anyway, loved the last chapter! I'm so, so glad that David finally admitted to Billy his feelings. I hope Billy remembers in the a.m.! lol Idk, maybe since David's life really sucks back home, he could find a way to stay w/Billy and his mom. I have a feeling Billy's mom is talking to a lawyer. But if that's the case, why the hell would she want to spend any time in a hotel room w/her husband? Unless she's giving him an ultimatum; either see a therapist and shape up or ship the f**k out! Omg, after I heard what he did to Billy and Elder, shit, he deserves to be locked up.

Can't wait for your next update! Hopefully I'll be able to find it quicker this time! :)

Hey lisa, sorry about not seeing your post, I wasn't notified of it lol.

I am glad that you enjoyed the chapter. it is nice that the two of them have finally come clean, too bad it was in such a abd way. i hope you like how the newest chapter goes. It would be nice if David could find a way to stay with Billy, it would be very sweet. It would be interesting if his mother was talking to a lawyer and if so one wonders why. As to why she stayed the night with him, well that easy lol, you'll figure it out lol.

I hope you enjoy the newest chapter,

Best,

NightOwl

Nephy had a great possibility in her review. One option that I never thought of. Mortgaging the house so he could go to school near David. If I were to further that and build on it. Billy could go to a school of music and learn to play for a symphony. What a contrast his life would take. And this story could branch out into the hill Billy exploring the city life and all it's wonders and opportunities.

But what of Walker? We know he is in love with Billy too. It's why he wouldn't speak right?

Hmmm, this is really spreading in the possibilities area.

A great chapter. To Hoots to you.

r

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Yall,

I just thought I would let you know that Indiana Summer has been updated. I hope yall check out the chapter and i would love to get your thoughts on the subject.

This isn't strictly related to the story but I just though I would drop a little message out there that I do plan on being more active here on GA as I know my activity has fallen in the last year.

Best Yall,

Indiana Summer CH15

Hey Yall,

I just thought I would let you know that Indiana Summer has been updated. I hope yall check out the chapter and i would love to get your thoughts on the subject.

This isn't strictly related to the story but I just though I would drop a little message out there that I do plan on being more active here on GA as I know my activity has fallen in the last year.

Best Yall,

Indiana Summer CH15

Posted Image...................... Funny I was just thinking of this story yesterday, and then an update!! :2thumbs: I'm really glad Billy stood up to the old man, I'm sure Mr. Templeton knows if it came to blows, he would lose fast. Good riddance to Candace indeed, classless too, didn't even bother to leave a note for her dad. I'm sure Mrs. Templeton suspects that Billy and David are 'together', since David's arrival, Billy has changed so much, I think she is very pleased with the change. Looks like Sam and Elder are both warming up to David! 0:) As well as David and Billy, they definitely are warming up. Posted Image The only cliffhanger is seen in this chapter.... Seth's letter!

Great chapter, nice to see you back in the saddle again!

Edited by Benji
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah that is exactly who I want to hangout with all summer, some redneck teenager in overalls who uses words like, "y'all", and, "yuins".

that line just made me giggle out loud, just because that's how people from around the world stereotype farmers I suppose. just started reading and it's not bad I can't wait to read more.

Hey yall,

I know that it is a long time in coming but I just wanted to let you know that I have finally been able to update Indiana Summer. I am so very sorry that it has taken so long and I hope that I will be able to do better in the future. Please follow the link below to get to the chapter. I hope that you enjoy it.

Indiana Summer Ch16 - Natural

Best,

NightOwl

P.S Anyone into star gazing or Greek mythology just a note I did do my research but if I screwed anything up please let me know; via an email or pm.

Just a quick note to say how much I have been enjoying your story. I have really enjoyed the Hoosiers except of course dear old Dad. I must say that I hope you will find the time to give us a bit more but know that people have lives damn it. Thanks for all your work. Pax Steve

• 2 months later...