• 2 weeks later...

How come I missed the new chapter? There was no announcement or something...

It's really frustrating how the plot is developing so slowly... I want something to happen so that the two start talking! And this may finally be it... Though I'm sure it won't help anything because David has to find out on his own Billy has feelings for him. Because Billy will never tell him, he'd have to be OK with it at first place. :(

How come I missed the new chapter? There was no announcement or something...

It's really frustrating how the plot is developing so slowly... I want something to happen so that the two start talking! And this may finally be it... Though I'm sure it won't help anything because David has to find out on his own Billy has feelings for him. Because Billy will never tell him, he'd have to be OK with it at first place.

Hey Paya, I'm so glad that you stopped in.

I am sorry that you missed the chapter, I posted a thread in the e-fiction announcement area and in here, I dunno how you missed it.

I'm really sorry the story is taking so long to develop, this is just how it worked out, I do appologize though. I promise things are going to start moving forward though. Don't count Billy out just yet, I have big things in store for our local county boy.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I love this chapter. Billy seems so close to finding a way through his mental jungle with the help of his friends but his insecurities are very strong. I can't wait to see how he reacts to David's dream. Pretty hard evidence to deny but one never knows. I loved the conversation between Walker and David, I almost expected him to open up to him but I think that with his loyalty Walker will speak to Billy before anyone else. Sam is a great character, she's a bit pushy and obviously puts her foot in her mouth quite often but she seems to mean well. Even so I'm glad David finally let her have it, the city kid/country kid is a pretty clear division but not all city kids are useless wussies, just most of them ;) LOL... jk, but I get it as a country kid myself. Great chapter, I can't wait to read more but I'm dying for more Lover's Blind...don't forget Zeek and Jake :(

I love this chapter. Billy seems so close to finding a way through his mental jungle with the help of his friends but his insecurities are very strong. I can't wait to see how he reacts to David's dream. Pretty hard evidence to deny but one never knows. I loved the conversation between Walker and David, I almost expected him to open up to him but I think that with his loyalty Walker will speak to Billy before anyone else. Sam is a great character, she's a bit pushy and obviously puts her foot in her mouth quite often but she seems to mean well. Even so I'm glad David finally let her have it, the city kid/country kid is a pretty clear division but not all city kids are useless wussies, just most of them Posted Image LOL... jk, but I get it as a country kid myself. Great chapter, I can't wait to read more but I'm dying for more Lover's Blind...don't forget Zeek and Jake Posted Image

Hello Cia, its good to hear from you again.

I'm glad that you liked this chapter, i think it might be second favorite chapter in the series, thus far at least. Billy is making some very slight progress on his own, its a real two steps forward one step back situation, he's got no one to galvenize him into action. The convo with David and Walker was a tuffy for me, I wants Walker to remain loyal yo Billy and his secrecy but I also wanted him to be blantenty enough for David to pick up on it, glad it worked. I love Sam, she is just wonderful in my opinion, she does go overboard on the huffy stuff though, the conversation with her and David was one of funnest I've written, I couldn't help the Wizard of Oz reference lol.

Don't worry about Zeek and Jake, we'll be seeing more from them soon, considering I am writing the next chapter as we speak lol

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

Great chapter Posted Image

I like david, he's good for billy and they again can help each other, now david should help out billy soon, esp with the issue at hand Posted Image

Hey Drewbie, I'm glad you stopped in.

I like David too and he is exactly what Billy needs, but then Billy is exactly what David needs too, funny huh? Their current situation will be resolved soon, I promise.

best,

NightOwl

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would drop a line letting yall know that Indiana Summer 7 is up in the efiction section. I hope you enjoy the work. As always I look forward to hearing from you.

best Wishes,

NightOwl

Link:

Indiana Summer 07

B)............Well I'm glad David finally brought this confrontation to a point, it was tiring watching Billy's hot/cold water antics. Maybe now that they can resolve their differences they can confront the old man together. The old man is a strange bird, he seems to have a lot of time to go away from the farm only to sneak up on the boys. I wonder if his crop is food? He won't allow anyone else in the fields, could it be he is growing a 'money' crop and his frequent trips to help others a ruse for delivery's? Great chapter, hardly wait for the next one!

Chap 6 and 7. Wow.

I hope Billy realizes what good friends he has in Walker and Sam.

Good fight. Great emotions. I didn't expect David to react the way he did at the end of chap 7. But I'm glad he didn't kiss him or anything, to predictable. He's leaving it up to Billy to man up. Should be interesting evening for the both of them. Can't imagine that they can avoid talking about this one.

I hope you guys don't mind a Mass reply, it has been a long day lol and I got a little behind.

Good Chapter Posted Image

I think the fight had to happen like this, and maybe Billy will let his guard down a little. I bet anne will be wondering whey david looks way he does.

Hey Drewbie, glad you stopped in.

I am glad that you liked the fight scene, it was one of my favorites. Annie, she will be curious...I do wonder what they tell her lol. Hope you stick around to find out.

i loved it. the fight the cossing of soooo many lines. i want chapter 8 right nowww....Posted Image so sad. anyway i love where this is heading.

Hello Mark, good to see you again.

I don't think lines were so much crossed as they were totally obliterated lol. Chapter 8 will be out soon I promise, and I do hope you like it.

Posted Image............Well I'm glad David finally brought this confrontation to a point, it was tiring watching Billy's hot/cold water antics. Maybe now that they can resolve their differences they can confront the old man together. The old man is a strange bird, he seems to have a lot of time to go away from the farm only to sneak up on the boys. I wonder if his crop is food? He won't allow anyone else in the fields, could it be he is growing a 'money' crop and his frequent trips to help others a ruse for delivery's? Great chapter, hardly wait for the next one!

Benji, its been awhile since I saw you, glad you stopped by.

It was obvious that David would be the one to instigate everything huh? William is a strange one, he does vanish quite often doesn't he? His crop is food, but we will find out why he doesn't let anyone in the fields later. I am glad you are looking forward to the next chapter, I hope you will enjoy it, I know I did.

Chap 6 and 7. Wow.

I hope Billy realizes what good friends he has in Walker and Sam.

Good fight. Great emotions. I didn't expect David to react the way he did at the end of chap 7. But I'm glad he didn't kiss him or anything, to predictable. He's leaving it up to Billy to man up. Should be interesting evening for the both of them. Can't imagine that they can avoid talking about this one.

Hello Jon317, glad to see you again.

I am glad that you liked the most recent two chapters. Billy doesn't FULLY realize how devoted his friends are but he's getting there. I am glad you (and everyone else) liked the fight scene. I've worried in the past that it might be a little under done lol. I couldn't have David kiss poor confused Billy, imagine what that would do to the boy lol. I hope you enjoy the evening after, I know I liked writing it, trust me there is NO avoiding it lol.

Thanks and Best wishes you all for your posts, they mean a lot me.

NightOwl

Need to add.

I not convinced that Billy understood what David was trying to say. Billy still might not think there's a chance in hell that David could be gay. So, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a little bit ambiguous, but to me it was. ...and I'm ok with that. Makes me more eager for the next chapter.

Hey Jons317,

WOW two posts in one day, I'm giddy lol.

Right now, in my mind, Billy is so confused and upset that he doesn't know what to think of David. He is attracted to him, he does like him and secretly part of him wants David to be gay because then in some universe if he were to get over his issues he could get with him, on the other side he doesn't want him to be gay so then he'd never have to face his issues. So yea I guess it was a little ambiguous. Not sure if it was on purpose or not lol.

Best wishes,

Nightowl

I can't response on your answer in the reviews, so I post it here - I'm sooooo glad I'm wrong! :2thumbs: As for Rigby Taylor and "he would have said him" - that was mentioned in the chapter - if David did anything to Billy, he would mess him up even more, at least he was afraid of that. So I'm not surprised he didn't kiss him - the more rested for the afternoon. Wait a moment! All your replies indicate it's already written! :o Is that true? Now don't wait and post it! You know how long we have waited for that? Man, that was frustrating! :lol:

Let's not forget how mad and confused Billy is while they're 'fighting' in the barn. Imagine his deception if David would've told him right then and there he was gay! I think his frustration would've exploded at the moment and who knows what other things would've happened. Also, as we know, David has had experience with other friends being cutters so I guess he understands about the 'triggers' that would prompt someone to cut. Don't you think Billy would've gone straight upstairs and done himself some serious damage? I think that's why David refrained himself from telling Billy he was gay also.

By David telling him he knew about the wooden box you would think Billy would run and put it to use but I believe when David told him.... "I'm sorry...

• Like 1

Let's not forget how mad and confused Billy is while they're 'fighting' in the barn. Imagine his deception if David would've told him right then and there he was gay! I think his frustration would've exploded at the moment and who knows what other things would've happened. Also, as we know, David has had experience with other friends being cutters so I guess he understands about the 'triggers' that would prompt someone to cut. Don't you think Billy would've gone straight upstairs and done himself some serious damage? I think that's why David refrained himself from telling Billy he was gay also.

By David telling him he knew about the wooden box you would think Billy would run and put it to use but I believe when David told him.... "I'm sorry..." My voice cracked and broke as I looked at him, clearing my throat I tried again, " I'm sorry for all this. I'll do anything I can to help you, a sounding board for your pain, and a shoulder for you to cry on. Even a therapist if you want...But not this...not some sort of guilty pleasure" he's reassuring him that no matter what, he's got a person who cares about him, someone who really wants to help and not judge him.

As for Chapter 8? Be patient, it's coming.

I can't response on your answer in the reviews, so I post it here - I'm sooooo glad I'm wrong! Posted Image As for Rigby Taylor and "he would have said him" - that was mentioned in the chapter - if David did anything to Billy, he would mess him up even more, at least he was afraid of that. So I'm not surprised he didn't kiss him - the more rested for the afternoon. Wait a moment! All your replies indicate it's already written! Posted Image Is that true? Now don't wait and post it! You know how long we have waited for that? Man, that was frustrating! Posted Image

Hey Paya, i'm glad you stopped in, as always.

I am glad decided to respond to the review here, I had hoped you would and I am SOOO very glad you happy to be wrong. Beyond doing some considerable damage to Billy if he were to kiss him or tell him he was gay Davids actions are more of an exercise in...prudance?...Professionalism? I dunno exactly David wants to HELP Billy, not bed him. He doesn't want Billy's way forward to be blocked by puppy love, or a crush.

Yes chapter 8 is written, I finished a couple of weeks ago...and not to rub it in but is my favorite chapter so far lol....It will be out soon I promise.

By David telling him he knew about the wooden box you would think Billy would run and put it to use but I believe when David told him.... "I'm sorry..." My voice cracked and broke as I looked at him, clearing my throat I tried again, " I'm sorry for all this. I'll do anything I can to help you, a sounding board for your pain, and a shoulder for you to cry on. Even a therapist if you want...But not this...not some sort of guilty pleasure" he's reassuring him that no matter what, he's got a person who cares about him, someone who really wants to help and not judge him.

As for Chapter 8? Be patient, it's coming. Are ya'll reading Lovers Blind? Guess what's up next? Posted Image

*Glares threateningly at Momma Rush* Your not supposed to let the cat out of the bag like that...now I am going to have a psycho group of fans *with Paya in the lead* using google maps to find me and kill me lol.

I can't really comment on the rest of your post, I mean its spot on as always lol.

Momma you're barking at wrong tree, I'm not Rigby Taylor! Posted Image I tried to explain my POV, why David didn't tell Billy he was gay too.

And yep, I'm reading Lovers Blind BUT I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS ONE! Posted Image Lovers Blind isn't hanging over a cliff like Indiana Summer is!

Now, now Paya no dissing Rigby Taylor, he gave me his thoughts and I am very pleased that he was so candid. I am always glad for the review of a friend, and you now how much I love getting your POV lol. *Cowers behind Momma Rush* Lovers Blind will be up in a few days with Indiana Summer sometime after it....I'm not doing it out meanness or to hype up the story...its just been ages since Jake and Zeek have broke the surface...

Well Best wishes, and as always thanks for stoping.

NightOwl

Momma you're barking at wrong tree, I'm not Rigby Taylor! :D I tried to explain my POV, why David didn't tell Billy he was gay too.

And yep, I'm reading Lovers Blind BUT I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS ONE! :P Lovers Blind isn't hanging over a cliff like Indiana Summer is!

Honey chile, If I was a dawg I would be barkin', but.... Anywho, I know exactly who I was commenting on dear and don't worry, it wasn't you, I just wanted to use that little bit I highlighted. Just trying to make my own POV.

Almost done editing the next LB chapter... keep your pants on!

• Like 1