Thanks for all the reviews and notes guys, I'll see what I can do for this story. As I said, I usually write Sci-fi, not fantasy stories nor comedies.

Okay Part II is now out.

I answered the question from AJay on the reviews directly in the story, but I will explain it a little more for the story theme. Dog's have less inhibition than human beings along with a different sexual drive. Human beings possess more of an emotional attachment to our sexual encounters.

Combine those two into a hybrid without completely understanding of either, then you have a bunch of issues. Trevor is basically going through his human puberty with strange urges from emotional attachments that dog's usually identify with loyalty or platonic love rather than our human variant of amorous love. Brad doesn't get why his sexual libido is causing him to have issues around Trevor.

As for Puck's motivations, he found the entire scenario of a dog loving its master and the master loving its dog to be too good not to have fun with, so he added that extra element into the agreement to keep Brad alive. Even in Midsummer Night, Puck has a warped sense of humor with mortals and their love affairs.

As for any old English scholars, I know I am improvising the speech a bit. There should be more alliteration and allusion in old English, but I will save that for Shakespearean plays.

Imagine all these issues taking place during Freshman year of high school. Can't wait to see what will happen.

it's different. writers particularly should read it because of a few unconventional things it does that might inspire new ideas.

Thanks for feeding my ego, :D

It's a change of pace from what I usually write. I am a sci-fi writer with too many serious story lines.

I also need to answer a review question:

why were they both covered in urine? Golden showers?

Dogs during puberty will piss on anything they deem to be their property or sexual object. It's kind of like a territorial teenage phase that humans have mixed with the discovery of masturbation. The period ends at about age 15 months, when dog's begin to learn to control their territorial nature and libido. Trevor had his doggy puberty at age 9 months, but his equivalent human hormones were throwing him off. Brad is kind of a slow bloomer :) , add the fact that he doesn't have as much control over his dog transformations, then you get "golden showers" between two teenage human boys.