Favourite colour

Skylights

Mine is Red right now. Just because. *shrugs*. In fact, i'm going to go paint my nails red. Ciao!

What's yours?

I've got violently red toenails right now since I had them PEDICURED in Tunisia last week, haha. :D

Not my favourite colour though... :P

Wow! I'm surprise to see a lot of people wrote green. I love green too! It's peaceful. Unlike red that has strong undertones or blue that it's so imposing or purple who couldn't make up it's mind!!! Come on!!?!? Red or blue?? But green reminds me the scent of a freshly cut grass( my fav btw). :) green is neutral. It goes whit everything!!! Even with orange. :))

• 5 months later...

Color is very subjective. I personally like my birthstone colors,aquamarine,turquoise. It's no wonder I've been to the tropical oceans and seen those colors. I like other colors like chartreuse in many ways and not in others. I think that the school crossing signs are ugly in that color and I dread the day that school buses are painted in the same BUT as for fishing lures it's a great thing as for visibility in the deep water but I wouldn't wear chartreuse as a shirt or pants. So color has many choices for many ppl.

my favorite color....my favorite is Green the color of life, of plants, of springtime, my eyes...sometimes....lol, but i like Blue, which is my birthstones color...sometimes...it's a saphire...so you know....can be alot of colors....and i've always had a fixation with orange....though i like to denie it....i don't know why...i used to like it when i was a kid....probably because of Jack-o-lanterns....lol.

in combinations i like either Dark Blue and Silver, or black and Silver,....or The first two combined with gold.

• 8 months later...