Book Club - Quo Vadis?

I was thinking maybe we should declare that "Light Reaches Earth" was the assigned story for this past week, and anyone who hasn't already posted on that thread (started by Graeme) should do so now.

Meanwhile, the question is what to do in the coming week.

I posted several suggestions in the "I was thinking ..." thread, and so did other people.

One key question: What sort of story should be chosen? Something with Significance (with a capital "S"), something lighthearted or humorous, or some other category?

A

I was wondering what was happening with this. I reviewed Against the Machine and it was great reading your review but then it seemed to die. Reviewing an anthology entry sounds like a good idea. It's reasonably short and most of us should already have read it.

I really liked the trial run so far! (Still have to post my thoughts on it. I have the day off today, so it's the perfect time for it. :)

The main delay with it all just comes from the fact that I had gotten messages with a few suggestions that I, unfortunately, can't get to at the moment. But I definitely want to set up an actual 'schedule' with at least four stories a month on it, so the second someone finishes one story, they can get a jump start on the next one. And there won't be a break in between.

Hmmm....I've got TONS of 'Comsie-Work' to do today, but I'll see if I can gather up some extra brain power and put something together by tomorrow. I'm forcing myself to be uber productive today, hehehe! No rest for the wicked!

:: Demonic Grin ::

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..