['C'Notes] - WEDNESDAY - "Billy Chase" And His Secret

Comicality

Yes...a new "Billy Chase" is waiting for ya on the Library as you read this! So check it out, and let me know what you think!

And if you have some...'allergic reaction' to reading stuff on the Library, I'm sending a bunch of stuff to be posted on the site too. Hehehe! So you' can read it there later on, k? Just remember, it's almost always on the Library first.

More to come? Of COURSE! It's a Summer Celebration! I wasn't kidding about that! I practically broke all ten fingers putting this together! So while you're reading..I'm out having fun! Yeah, baby!!! I can relax for like a MONTH now! So enjoy!

Seezya soon! And I love ya lots!!!

(Quotes For "Billy Chase")

"I can't MAKE you love me...if you don't! I can't MAKE your heart feel something it won't! Here in the dark, in these final hours! I'll lay down my heart, and I'll feel the power....but you won't. No, you won't." -Bonnie Raitt, "I Can't Make You Love Me"

"I...still light up like a candle, burning, when he calls me up! I still melt down like a candle, burning, every time we touch! Oh, say what you want! He does me wrong, and I should be gone! But I'm still...loving you, baby, and it's much too much!" -Macy Gray, "Still"<p>

Yes...a new "Billy Chase" is waiting for ya on the Library as you read this! So check it out, and let me know what you think!

And if you have some...'allergic reaction' to reading stuff on the Library, I'm sending a bunch of stuff to be posted on the site too. Hehehe! So you' can read it there later on, k? Just remember, it's almost always on the Library first.

More to come? Of COURSE! It's a Summer Celebration! I wasn't kidding about that! I practically broke all ten fingers putting this together! So while you're reading..I'm out having fun! Yeah, baby!!! I can relax for like a MONTH now! So enjoy!

Seezya soon! And I love ya lots!!!

(Quotes For "Billy Chase")

"I can't MAKE you love me...if you don't! I can't MAKE your heart feel something it won't! Here in the dark, in these final hours! I'll lay down my heart, and I'll feel the power....but you won't. No, you won't." -Bonnie Raitt, "I Can't Make You Love Me"

"I...still light up like a candle, burning, when he calls me up! I still melt down like a candle, burning, every time we touch! Oh, say what you want! He does me wrong, and I should be gone! But I'm still...loving you, baby, and it's much too much!" -Macy Gray, "Still"<p>

I found the Library.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..