Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Hair or Hairless? Which is dominent and where

hh5

Which Country sports the most hairy bod?

Which Country sports the most hairless bod?

Which is the turn on? or off and Why?

-----

I think the only turn on for me on a very very hairy guy is

Shave him!! or even better

WAX ON - STRIP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! - WAX OFF

ok - that was a spoiler for the New Karate Kid movie

(

btw too young skinny and short - now is the boys his age taller typically?

also badly named movie - Karate is japanse - Jacky is chinese - but the title Kung Fu Kid - wouldn't work

)

----------

at first it was a turn on to see a hairless top until you see fur everywhere on the bottom

Makes you wonder about the swimmers who stops shaving for the summer and someone accidenty spills rogain on their body

hmmm you see as long as they arent chewbacca harry, i dont really mind, although i dont really like excessive amounts of hair

Chewy SR. :funny:

polls_Hot_20Guy_4213_890751_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Uhh.. definitely not a specimen like that.. but I do like some hair.. lol. I didn't when I was younger.. I always told people that I liked men to be hairless from their thighs up to their necks.. and still yet.. I didn't really like facial hair either.

Now though, chest hair, underarm hair, leg hair, arm hair, and a little bit of facial hair is fine.

Hairlessness reminds me of children and women. While I find the latter attractive, I don't really like children. Chest hair is a must, there doesn't have to be a lot, but some is appreciated. Hair anywhere is fine, tbh. Just as long as it is maintained in some of the more interesting areas XDD

Edit: Facial hair does it for me, man.

Edited by Menorain
  • Like 1

Chewy SR. :funny:

polls_Hot_20Guy_4213_890751_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

OK, I'm (as usual) the odd man out. I come from a very large family of hairy men. I grew up learning to love hairy guys, and the guy in this photo is a bit unruly, but I find it very, VERY attractive!

I'm older now so my body hair is falling out ...or migrating to ears... but I was a bit of fur ball myself when younger. In those days hair was considered a must so I was actually rather popular.

Today, at the gym, I see grown men without pubic hair - they look so odd! Like giant pre-pubescent children or a plucked chicken. I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it must be when the hair grows back.

I don't understand why people are so repulsed by hair. They don't mind ink or piercings, but a naturally occurring thing like hair will drive them screaming in the other direction...?

Well, I don't rather enjoy kissing hair, so facial hair is out. Unless it's one of those little beard things that frat boys like to do...in which case it can be very sexy. But I really don't like chest hair; it's just not attractive to me. And down there has to be very well kept. Like, nearly completely shaved.

I don't like hair. Unless it's on their head, in which case I LOVE long hair. :|

I will never understand why people prefer pubic hair to be shaved off. It just looks silly without pubic hair. And the upkeep is hardly worth it if you aren't getting any XD

And down there has to be very well kept. Like, nearly completely shaved.

Just really trimmed.

I just cannot count how many times I had to stop during the act just to pull out a stand out of my mouth. <_<

Well due to the wonders of inheritance it looks like ive developed my dads development of hair! :lol:

I do like a bit of hair though, feels more natural to me (but thats because ive got enough) :*)

I do like a bit of hair though, feels more natural to me (but thats because ive got enough) :*)

Are you teasing us...?

I still haven't gotten any responses to my question about why so many are so repulsed by hair...

Hmmmm....?

Are you teasing us...?

I still haven't gotten any responses to my question about why so many are so repulsed by hair...

Hmmmm....?

Not intentionally! Just commenting on why I feel that way.

Tipdin i can answer your question......... because its sort of weird if a girl looks like that guy in the photo!!!!

but i dont really care as long as its not to long in the places that matter, then you cant see the good bits:P !!!! well on a girl but im not to sure about the guys...... i'll leave that for everyone else on here!!!!

and i think with women its sort of gone taboo to grow you hair on places that other people can see, but with men its different because you wern't taught that to be accepted you have to shave/wax most of your body hair off to be considered sexy or beautiful

i like long head hair on other people, but on myself i like it just above my shoulders

I think it's the whole glorification of the male body. If you have something to show off why hide it behind lumps of hair? :P

hehe...if you have something to show off, it won't be hidden by some hair!

If it is hidden by hair, then it's just a 'lil thang and shaving just emphasizes the little!

...and then there's the whole plucked chicken look - it's just SO weird!