Lets guess some familiar movie quotes,

"This... stuff? Oh... ok. I see, you think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet and you select out, oh I don't know, that lumpy blue sweater, for instance, because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise, it's not lapis, it's actually cerulean. You're also blindly unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves St. Laurent, wasn't it, who showed cerulean military jackets? And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. Then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and so it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room. From a pile of stuff."

Lets guess some familiar movie quotes,

"This... stuff? Oh... ok. I see, you think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet and you select out, oh I don't know, that lumpy blue sweater, for instance, because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise, it's not lapis, it's actually cerulean. You're also blindly unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves St. Laurent, wasn't it, who showed cerulean military jackets? And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. Then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and so it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room. From a pile of stuff."

The Devil Wears Prada - but only cuz your status said you were watching it earlier

My turn ...

1.) "Doesn't he own a shirt?"

2.) "So the future of your country is in the hands of my fifteen year old?" or "This is a non-riot hearse. And if it were a hearse there would be silence in the backseat."

3.) "Well as long as I have one ass instead of two I'll wear what I like if that's all right with you. You might want to re-think those ties." or " Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married - and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it."

4.) "How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered... wrong response?" or "Sweetie, you're wasting your gum!"

3.) "Well as long as I have one ass instead of two I'll wear what I like if that's all right with you. You might want to re-think those ties." or " Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married - and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it."

Erin Brokovich. I'm still thinking about the other 3 you posted hehe.

1.) "Doesn't he own a shirt?"

I'm getting the impression that this is Vampires Suck. Haha. Although I haven't watched the movie, i know they're making fun of the wolf guy's character in Twilight who is in 99.9% of the relevant scenes without a shirt.

"Noah was a drunk. Look what he accomplished. And no one's even asking you to build an ark."

Love, love LOVE this movie. I know every line from Dogma.

My turn and from my other favorite movie which I think is fairly obvious but what the hell:

"It started off as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different, because it was happening in small villages, market towns... and then it wasn't on TV anymore. It was on the street outside. It was coming through your windows. It was a virus, an infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood, or something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities, it was already too late. The infection was everywhere. The army blockades were overrun, and that's when the exodus started. The day before the TV stopped broadcasting, there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. You didn't hear anything more after that."

• Like 1

"It started off as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different, because it was happening in small villages, market towns... and then it wasn't on TV anymore. It was on the street outside. It was coming through your windows. It was a virus, an infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood, or something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities, it was already too late. The infection was everywhere. The army blockades were overrun, and that's when the exodus started. The day before the TV stopped broadcasting, there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. You didn't hear anything more after that."

Ok, it's obvious that this is a zombie movie but I can't think of which one it is (that's surprising cause I've watched a LOT of zombie movies).

The rioting sounds like the rage virus from 28 Days Later but as far as I know the virus was restricted to Britain. As far as I know also, the virus didn't spread as far as Paris until the very end of 28 Weeks Later.

It doesn't sound like Resident Evil because that virus didn't start in small villages.

It doesn't sound like any of the films based on George A. Romero's stories (and I've watched quite a few).

It doesn't sound like a Zombie spoof either.

Hmm, I'll have to think more about it.

Ok, it's obvious that this is a zombie movie but I can't think of which one it is (that's surprising cause I've watched a LOT of zombie movies).

The rioting sounds like the rage virus from 28 Days Later but as far as I know the virus was restricted to Britain. As far as I know also, the virus didn't spread as far as Paris until the very end of 28 Weeks Later.

It doesn't sound like Resident Evil because that virus didn't start in small villages.

It doesn't sound like any of the films based on George A. Romero's stories (and I've watched quite a few).

It doesn't sound like a Zombie spoof either.

Hmm, I'll have to think more about it.

Googlge makes movie quote games no fun, it is too easy.

28 Days Later was the movie.

That is why you don't look it up like that! Haha. That there tells me though that the movie had plot holes.

Here's another quote from an old 1997 movie I really liked back then:

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English."

That is why you don't look it up like that! Haha. That there tells me though that the movie had plot holes.

I'm guessing Titanic

Cheater!

It's my OTHER favorite movie, The 5th Element! And yeah, the series had some issues, but 28 Days Later is still my favorite scary movie.

I'm going again! I doubt anyone would get this, but here, again, from one of my favorite movies:

"Throw one at me if you want, hash head. I've got all five senses and I slept last night, that puts me six up on the lot of you."

And one more, a bit easier:

"What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer."

Edited by Nerotorb

"What happens in the cave stays in the cave!"

not sure about this one

"Roads? Where we're going, We don't need roads."

This is Back to the Future, one of my Dad's all-time favorites.

"God's gonna sit this one out."

And the Punisher! B)

Here's one: "He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who sticks out in darkness is . . . fluorescent!"

This should be an easy one:

"What does Marsellus Wallace look like?"

'What?'

"What country you from?"

"What?'

What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"

"What?"

"ENGLISH, MOTHERF**KER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT? "

"Yes! "

"Then you know what I'm saying!"

"Yes!"

"Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!"

"What, I-? "

[pointing his gun] "Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf**ker. Say what one more goddamn time! "

Edited by Caedus
  • Like 1

This should be an easy one:

"What does Marsellus Wallace look like?"

'What?'

"What country you from?"

"What?'

What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"

"What?"

"ENGLISH, MOTHERF**KER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT? "

"Yes! "

"Then you know what I'm saying!"

"Yes!"

"Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!"

"What, I-? "

[pointing his gun] "Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf**ker. Say what one more goddamn time! "

is this from Pulp Fiction?? i remember this part but i didn't see the whole movie...

my turn...

1. "Oh, it's nobody's fault but my own! I was looking up. it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there."

2. "I'm impressed. for a moment there i thought you were just a dumb hick who'll only sleep with farm animals."

3. "No, you won't. You wouldn't hurt a fly and you definitely wouldn't hurt me, I'm your sister." from the same scene "That was yesterday. Today you're just some bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother's wedding dress"