What I meant by child-like qualities is that the boys in the stable have to be told when to go to bed and directed by Luma who is obviously in the role of a kind of father as well as a lover to them. He basically does tell them what to do...I guess that is what I meant in my comment on the last chapter.

As if I would even consider giving you a spoiler :)

SO I won't say anything about the giant spider or the fact that Bridge and Star are turned in the next chapter and drive Luma out of the house to take the boys for themselves... then fight each other to death for mastery of the spider :P

:o :o that happens!!!!! :P

Two new chapters are up if anyone's interested.

If you haven't been keeping up here's a run down of the confusing changes, with a litte extra information.

Aqua is Star who's soul is part dragon (essentially he a were dragon; th only decendent of the dragons of old)

Luma is not a vampire; he's a fallen angel who has been banished out of time but has built a house in a fold of time that allows him to step into time now and again, on different spokes of the wheel (worlds).

Serif is also and angel, a Seraph, one of the most powerful who can burn you to ash with just a look (warning Serif is not his real name, which will be revealed later on)

Taz is Nephylim, the child of angel and human

Bridge is fey... ie of the faerie, creatures made of the very essence of the earth and the original inhabitants of the earth who were driven out by the 'star people' ie the angels.

Sacha is human but the only direct descendent of the humans who originally mated with the angels and were the cause of the fall

Any questions :)

Nope :)

I will post more regularly though.

Going to post all of Red Gold in one go next week to clear the decks for a new story i think you will all like and then when Fallen is finished I am hoping to start posting Enigma II but be warned I am not going to start posting it EVER until Enigma I gets some reviews.

Yay im fully caught up finally, Its not been a fun christmas so ive been a bit lax in my readings, At this point i think i will have to concede defeat on the kittehs as im far to far behind to catch up

For my final kitteh of the thread though I will post this amazingly cute one

god.jpg

Oh an Nephy your evil, that was as harsh an ending to a chapter as the late Hostage ones. Fingers crossed that its been up a few days and I dont have to wait as long for the update hehe

A harsh ending? Next thing you will be accusing me of writing a cliffhanger :)

Aww Ara, last kitteh? :( I was looking forward to seeing and angel one... and then there's the dragon and the fey, not to mention what comes next :)

Yay Nephy that was cool, gogo Star you dirty devil and nice to see the family all setup nicely finally. With Bridge sorted though why do I get the feeling you have some new crisis and world ending set of developments on the horizon for them.

Then again its why we love you :)

Just wow, I think I have a handle on things and an idea where your goin and wham you throw me completely off, I can see some of the loose threads bein tied up and then all of a sudden you chuck a whole new ball of yarn out there and more thread than I can shake a stick at

In honour of what youve setup though the only befitting kitteh that suits the mood is this one

funny-pictures-basement-cat-vs-ceiling-cat.jpg

OMG. I bow to you. That is THE most awesome kitteh picture EVER :)

That was my ace in the hole. Id been saving it for such a time as its presence was called upon or i was out of cats, it just seemed fitting with how the story turned that it was unleashed there

New chapter up and, as it might just confuse the hell out of you I have put a brief rundown of the story so far at the start. It does get confusing from here on. I hope I have explained it so that you can understand it as I have the whole back story in my head and I may be assuming that people know too much. Cia said she uderstood it so if you don't blame her. (first rule of me... it is ALWAYS someone else's fault)

I'm not sure if I have reviewed ch. 19 or not.

Chapter 20- (Actually part of 19 is involved here) After a bit of catching up, I find myself asking (from old notes) the question: If Star is going to be "GOD" in the future, then who gets to be the "DEVIL"? Or did I just turn off onto a wrong path?

Ch. 20 was more than a little interesting towards the end, Nephy. Oh yeah.

I'll leave it up to you--should I skip reviewing until I get closer to where the rest of you are? :wacko:

After rereading 19 and then reading 20, it's hard for me to even imagine me questioning picking "Fallen" up again! :)

Thanks, Nephy.

Oooooh a cliffie, Bridge looks like hes got his mojo on and it all seems to be set on what happens next, I am hoping Sacha is ok hes pretty cool and genuine what you see is what you get and it would be a shame to lose him this close to the end or even for him to come out as more then (or less than) human.

As for Bridges current position well I get the impression hes more the predator than the prey. I think this will explain it better and Brifge is the Kitteh

128673478161941710.jpg

You never cease to crack me up with these pictures Ara :lol:

I agree though, it's amazing to see the transformation of Bridge from the painfully weak boy we saw earlier on to now being face to face with Abdi'el quite literally :)

I'm intrigued as to what is going to happen :)