No kitteh :(

Things are on the move :)

I think you'll like the next one. Can't remember if there is a foursome. Maybe I am going to have to re write a part. It's going to have to be before... oops almost gave something away :)

It was a temporary blip caused by both the kittehs i had planned failing to load on the forums

Annoying as they where perfect for the chapter instead I have had to opt for a kitteh that describes how I felt after reading

funny-pictures-cat-is-satisfied-with-food.jpg

Okay.... I couldn't post the story as FALLEN which apparently is taken so it has now become THE GREATEST WAR which, unfortunately is a clue to its true nature but I couldn't think of anything else.

There are two new chapters up which are the bridge that lead directly into the next section of the story. Take a deep breath before we plunge.

Please, if you like my work can you go into the new stories link and say so :)

Don't know if everyone got the message but FALLEN has to be changed to THE GREATEST WAR. It's the same story, different name and there are two new chapters up. I hope you guys can find it :(

Sorry, Neph!

I took a look the other day and couldn't find it....maybe the bubbly?0:)

I'll look again this morning.:boy:

Don't say sorry silly sausage. It's just that with the whole mess and the change of name I wanted to make sure everyone knew what was going on.

I don't send the boys round if you don't read. It's for your pleasure not mine hun... I really shouldn't have said that should I because you lot will WANT me to send he boys round :)

• Like 1

Don't say sorry silly sausage. It's just that with the whole mess and the change of name I wanted to make sure everyone knew what was going on.

I don't send the boys round if you don't read. It's for your pleasure not mine hun... I really shouldn't have said that should I because you lot will WANT me to send he boys round :)

Hehe totally, I was waitin a few days for all the migratin and what not to settle before I had a lookski but ill make my way over later and see what I can see. 2 Chapters is good and evil though it means 2 kittehs as well lol

Yay for the kitteh's. Things are heating up now and I think you should all be getting some idea of the way it is heading by the end of this... well, kind of :)

I'll ask you again... what do Taz and Luma... (as well as Star and Bridge and possibly others) have in common?

• Like 1

Yay for the kitteh's. Things are heating up now and I think you should all be getting some idea of the way it is heading by the end of this... well, kind of :)

I'll ask you again... what do Taz and Luma... (as well as Star and Bridge and possibly others) have in common?

I get the impression that they are all tied together in some way, maybe from previous lives or something equally intriguing but the way the all seem to fit points towards a pre existing bond that is maybe being reactivated, Or i may be on a completely different page to reality :)

It's a lot simpler than that and I am really surprised that no one has seen it.

Think on this one. If Luma loses control and doesn't hold back his essence when he cums then it is inevitably fatal to humans.

• Like 1

It's a lot simpler than that and I am really surprised that no one has seen it.

Think on this one. If Luma loses control and doesn't hold back his essence when he cums then it is inevitably fatal to humans.

So that would make them all something a little more than human, Hmmmm that opens up a few possibilities

Taz comes across as animalistic so maybe hes some form of Were creature. On second thoughts Vampires and Werewolves they dont mix they would never be put in the same book or film

Yeah scratch that idea im certainly going for more than human though hehe :)

Two new chapters posted because I haven't posted any for ages. I have realised also that I totally buggered up the posting and missed out Chapter 10. I have therefore added it to the end of chapter 9. Chapter 9 is therefore now chapter 9 and 10 so it's ridiculously long but I am too damned lazy to re post the whole lot. :)

I hope you like them. I think they are beautiful

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, how did you come up with the term for stable in reference to Luma's extraordinary surplus of beautiful donors? It's an intriguing term, however, Luma cares for them so much that I never once believe that these boys are not human and the terminology of a stable just seems to me to be a place where one would keep animals. Also, with the usage of Luma's venom I got to thinking scientifically about how anti-venom is produced in a lab. It has me curiously thinking what would happen if someone were to take a sample of Luma's venom and create anti-venom and inject him with it. Or for that matter, what it would do to a mortal.

• Like 1

You are totally nuts you know? :)

The term 'stable' was used in some of the old folk stories about vampires and refers to a stock of humans kept alive by vampires to feed off. Sometimes this ran to whole villages. Luma's boys were totally treated like cattle before Aqua/Star came into his life. He thought nothing about killing them for pleasure or accidentally like he almost did with Taz... he just went out and got more. They were like animals in a stable. He took care of them so that they would be pleasant to f**k but that was about it.

As for Luma's venom, the only answer I can give is... I really don't know.

• Like 1

You are totally nuts you know? :)

The term 'stable' was used in some of the old folk stories about vampires and refers to a stock of humans kept alive by vampires to feed off. Sometimes this ran to whole villages. Luma's boys were totally treated like cattle before Aqua/Star came into his life. He thought nothing about killing them for pleasure or accidentally like he almost did with Taz... he just went out and got more. They were like animals in a stable. He took care of them so that they would be pleasant to f**k but that was about it.

As for Luma's venom, the only answer I can give is... I really don't know.

I think anti-venom from Luma should have the ability to make zombies. Inject it into a corpse and they rise up...that'd be cool.

• Like 1

I've just posted another chapter

BEWARE. This one is likely to rock your world... it certainly rocks Luma's. An old friend reappears as if by magic and he realises what he knew all along. He has some very startling news and we find out why Taz isn't dead.

The back story really comes to the fore and the real story begins.

If you've fallen into a comfortable rhythm and like to story as it is maybe you shouldn't read because everything you think is true isn't... well some of it is but... you'll see what I mean :)

• Like 1

I've just posted another chapter

BEWARE. This one is likely to rock your world... it certainly rocks Luma's. An old friend reappears as if by magic and he realises what he knew all along. He has some very startling news and we find out why Taz isn't dead.

The back story really comes to the fore and the real story begins.

If you've fallen into a comfortable rhythm and like to story as it is maybe you shouldn't read because everything you think is true isn't... well some of it is but... you'll see what I mean :)

Well that was quite a ride! (and I don't just mean Serif and Luma's little sex session) :P

I'm just wondering which decision about Bridge is the 'oops now he dies' decision.

I feel that the three of them living together will prove problematic after a while.

But then again who knows when it comes to your stories Nephy :D

Ok im really back now, had a few mini crises to deal with that demanded mu full attention and took me outta read mode

Bad side ive missed many chapters

Ghood side I have many chapters to read

No spoilers peeps I need to play catch up

As if I would even consider giving you a spoiler :)

SO I won't say anything about the giant spider or the fact that Bridge and Star are turned in the next chapter and drive Luma out of the house to take the boys for themselves... then fight each other to death for mastery of the spider :P