Ok so im semi AWOl while I hit WoW Cataclysm but im still here for the important stuff.

So hey another chapter another piece of the puzzle and 2 more for the bedroom shenanigans, Im votin here and now in the last chapter Nephy that they all just get it on with eachother in a big old fashioned love fest :)

Anyway cryptic messages from the beyond and maybe Luma is finally gonna take Star in hand, Nah the feisty one will resist him some more yet me thinks hehe. Not for to long but at least a few more chapters

Oh and this one was easy, still on course lol

I agree with Nephy on the cat picture :D

And semi AWOL? Is that like having a semi erection? trying to keep it but end up falling flaccid after a while?

That was just THE most awesome cat picture every. It was totally and utterly right for this chaper and I have to give you a :worship:

But we haven't come to the really difficult chapters yet.

The next chapter I think is going to be interesting and then after that it all starts cranking up slowly before the whirwind hits.

I'm still surprised that no one is asking questions about what I thought they would be asking questions about. There are more than enough clues in there after all. Ah well, more of a surprise when we start getting answers I suppose :)

I cant figure out your 'clues' so I just allow myself to be shocked instead :P

(Although I am quite proud that I guessed right over the death at the end of Weeping Lily) ;):P

ah but now you have a reputation to uphold

I was going to give you a clue but thought it might spoil things if I did so you'll have to work it out yourself as you read on. From now on things start coming together and building towards a series of inevitablities

It's cumming... er coming :)

Tell you what... you get chapter 17 on the weekend how's that

AND if anyone picks up any of the clues I have been on about you get another chapter.

Here's a clue to one of them... What do Luma and Taz have in common :)

Hehe twas a cool chapter, and dont be dissin wow its fun if slightly addictive. I have some vague ideas of incoming death and destruction perhaps a replay of the war that Luma lost Astaria in but im not sure yet, not gonna place any bets this early as to how its panning out.

Anyway hopefully I get away with this kitteh, its not really chapter based but more in my honour and defence

128727188368740184.jpg

Nooooo... My Worgan is Alliance so that kitteh won't do at all, not at all.

Still haven't got an answer to my question... think about it. The clues are all there in the fatal chapter. What do Taz and Luma have in common

The fatal chapter? The one where Taz almost dies? When I have been good and done my work I will check :)

Although I'm guessing that Taz is/was Luma's bf and Luma was brought over but Taz wasnt but Taz is sustained by Luma's blood? That's my first silly guess :P

Oh and chapter 17 really is full of high and low isnt it? gosh :)

Edited by Agaith

Nooooo... My Worgan is Alliance so that kitteh won't do at all, not at all.

Still haven't got an answer to my question... think about it. The clues are all there in the fatal chapter. What do Taz and Luma have in common

Hehe I play Night Elves unfortunately the alliance doesnt have a battle cry so I couldnt ind a suitable one.

Im gonna retry ive been a little distracted and not my usualy self with picking up plot lines so let me have a look see what I come up with

Anyway onto the latest chapter, This is why Star > all imo. I love him I love his personality the risks he takes and how he works. It was also nice to get more history on him to see how and why he does what he does. It was also pretty inspired how he totally stole the show with poor Luma, Im not sure he realised what he was in for but he certainly ended that encounter with more than he bargained for :)

Todays Kitteh is brought to you in honour of Luma and depicts the face that accompanied his realisation that he was actually in someone elses control

129147402496464088.jpg

*does Phana dance*

Okay, it's probably for the best that I don't have a web cam. You can picture the scene in your own heads without getting too traumatised. :)

I'm doing the mental pic w/o clothing. And then I'm going to picture Nephy w/o ....oops...:lol:

And NOW you know why I have no web cam.:lmao:

I'm warning you, if you start picturing me without clothes it's going to burn your mind and you will never be the same again.

Anyway... new chapter out and we are getting closer to the nitty gritty. Lesson in ravishing anyone?

Normally I rise from bed rather leisurely, making most moves in a deliberate fashion. Well! That went to hell this morning!

I kept watching the scroll bar, thinking that there wouldn't be enough time for Bridge to make an appearance. Wrong! Sexy, sexy chapter, Nephy. :music:

And this: I was aware that a part of Astaria's being (soul?) was imparted to Star at birth, but in chapter 17 it came out (at least to me) like Astaria had totally relocated her entire unity in the personage of Star. In other words, I got the impression that Star is in 'spirit' (but not physically) Astaria. Wholly! It isn't Star speaking, it is Astaria conversing with Luma-touching Luma-doing the 'nasty' with Luma-etc. I take/took it that this was Astaria's way 'round the rules after that dumb ole war separated them forever.

If you even TRY to correct any of the above I will plug my ears, stamp my feet and generally make enough noise so that I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! :thumbdown: !

Hugs! :wub:

You're not entirely correct and your eyes are going to be torn open soon enough. Star and Astaria are mainly separate beings... if they weren't then you wouldn't be able to meet Astaria properly would you and, more importantly, neither would Star.

No, Star and Astaria are separate, very separate In fact Astaria had no idea what she had done when she chose Star.. although there was probably a reason for it that was way out of her control

I am so glad I helped put a spring in your step this morning

Hmmmm that was interesting, I wanna be ravished or was it ravaged or oh what lost my train of thought there for a second. Oh yeah thats what I was thinkin all these threeways are fun nephy but please tell me when Bridge is up to it the fabulous foursome are gonna have a fabulous foursome. If the answer to that is no well you better go re-write it coz i sooooo wanna read it hehe

Anyway its good to see Star has lightened up a bit and hopefully we get a fully well Bridge soon as well, I worry when you have people close to death you have been known to push them over the edge on occasion and that would make me sad :(

As dor the kitteh challenge well what would suit this chapter....... ah yes.....edit my cat pic wont load locating a backup.....edit 2 backup failed, locating a second replacement in the mean time accept this plave holder

spell_check0.jpg

Edited by Ara