Classy! It's time to get classy.

I did this on one of the blog entries here, but it's time to step it up a notch. Originally swiped from this thread on reddit.com.

Let's set the mood. Your speakers shouldn't be too loud, nor too soft. The music and sounds repeat on a loop, so you've got time to get comfy.

Get a Scotch, or in my case, a nice fresh cuppa. How's the lighting? It's best to do this at night.

Open this link in a new tab in your browser (right or ctrl-click it, then select "open in new tab").

Now open this link in a new tab.

if you've got the will, open this one in a new tab too.

Now scroll down and continue the story...

Edit: Tried to move the story to a reply, but this ridiculous website keeps appending it to the post.

Stupid website.

I came down the steps of the brownstone. She was standing under the streetlight, looking every bit the cat's meow I knew her to be. She looked good, as only she could - yeah, I knew her. She'd been my brother's boyfriend, once. Back when it mattered. Back before Gladys ripped out my heart and jammed it into the tailpipe of my '43 Buick.

With a flip, I caught her eye. I'm not sure if it was the handstand or the fact that I'd caught it in one hand upside down, but she was sure looking now, her eye bugging out like her other eye never could. And she looked scared. Real scared.

Edited by Hoskins

Have you read the comments on that site? Thank the gods I wasn't drinking anything when I started reading.... They're funny as all hell!

By the way, thanks for posting them, they'll be great inspiration for writing since I'm flying solo in life.... AMEN and I'll drink to that!!