Oral Roberts Gay Grandson

There are so many fine stories on the itgetsbetterproject.com, but a few stand out, and I like to note them.

Oral Roberts grandson's video is superb, particularly in his reading of a letter sent to his dead uncle who committed suicide in 1982, probably as a result of his coming out. The parallels between his uncle's and his life led him to write the letter.

Highly recommended here.

I wish to Heaven that the 'It Gets Better Project' had been available 50 years ago. Perhaps I would not have spent a week in coma after downing several bottles of pills.

What a wonderful thing these people have done - speaking publicly, wow. Courage, grace, intelligence, and love; not bad examples to set!

There are so many fine stories on the itgetsbetterproject.com, but a few stand out, and I like to note them.

Oral Roberts grandson's video is superb, particularly in his reading of a letter sent to his dead uncle who committed suicide in 1982, probably as a result of his coming out. The parallels between his uncle's and his life led him to write the letter.

Highly recommended here.

B)..............I saw this video before a couple of weeks back I think, very profound and he has some interesting pointed remarks to his demised Uncle. I guess I can understand him not wanting to take a stance after his grandfather in this. So he keeps the scope of 'It gets better" by avoiding his present family and yet focused on a dead relative.